Realization

This was made by a very good friend of mine (kellicsgay) and myself all inspired by the one picture.

ENJOY!

*Victor's POV*

We started playing around on the king for a day set. The staff all left it was the last night of filming and Mike and I decided to fuck around with the set. Mike grabbed the bandanna and plastic gun. He pretended to be the bad guy and I pretended to be the victim.

*Third person POV*

Little did Victor know Michael had other intentions for tonight. Michael put on the bandanna and grabbed the gun and walked behind Victor, but stayed just a feet or two away from Victor.

Mike was the first to speak.
"Remember when mom made those good cookies and I wanted the last one after we came home from school and you just fucking ate it Victor?! YOU JUST ATE IT IN FRONT OF ME?! WELL THE TABLE HAS TRUNED VICTOR I GET THE LAST COOKIE NOW!"

"MIKE WE WERE JUST KIDS BACK THEN. IM SORRY" Victor said playing along with Michael's "game."

"ITS TOO FUCKING LATE VICTOR. YOURE GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. I HAVE BEEN WATING FOR A CHANCE LIKE THIS MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE! IT WAS MY FUCKING COOKIE VICTOR IT WAS SHAPED LIKE A HEART FOR ME NOT YOU!" Michael yelled pouring his feelings out.

"MIKE CLAM DOWN JUST ASK HER TO MAKE MORE"

"NO VICTOR NO IT WAS MY FUCKING COOKIE!"

"THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER COOKIES IN THE WORLD BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE OF ME!"

"THAT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER VICTOR. THERE WAS ONLY ONE OF THAT COOKIE AND NO OTHER CAN COMPARE."

"MIKE JUST FUCKING ASK MOM TO MORE! I AM YOUR ONLY BROTHER AND LEAD SINGER TO THE BAND!"

"THERE WAS ONLY ONE OF MOMS COOKIES! JAIME WOULD MAKE A BETTER BROTHER! KELLIN WOULD ALWAYS MAKED A BETTER SCREAMER ANYWAY!"

Victor gasped.
"MIKE HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?" Victor was starting to realize that Michael had to much feeling for this just to be a game.

"HOW COULD YOU JUST EAT THAT FUCKING COOKIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME GOD DAMMIT VICTOR?!"

"COME ON MIKE YOU REALLY DON'T MEAN ANY OF THAT! COME ON KELLIN IS MY BOYFRIEND! HE WOULD NEVER TAKE MY PLACE IN PIERCE THE VEIL!"

"I MEAN IT VICTOR! I FUCKING MEAN IT! I BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR A CHANCE LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!"

"THIS ALL COME UP BECAUSE WE ARE DOING A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO! IT WAS IN 1997 OR LATER I DONT EVEN REMBER THE YEAR!"

The room wen't quite. Vic slowly turned to face Michael, as he did he noticed some walk in. A face he knows with just one blink of an eye. His lover, his father to his daughter, his other half, his boyfriend, Kellin.

Kellin walked up next to Michael. After he stood next to him he slowly started to speak softly.

"Vic I would do the honor and take your place. Nick can take over your guitar playing."

"IS THIS LETS FUCK WITH VIC DAY?!"

"I mean I'd like to fuck (with) you but Mike is about to shoot you." Kellin says as he gestures to Michael who is still holding the gun in his hand.

"KELLIN ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET HIM?"

"Sorry babe eating that cookie was a dick move." Kellin said shrugging. Victor looks at Kellin in shock. He could feel his heart break.

"ANY LAST WORDS VICTOR?!" Michael yelled.

Victor looked at Kellin with pleading eyes.
"KELLIN,BABY,LOVE HELP ME OUT COME ON TELL HIM ITS JUST A COOKIE AND MY MOM CAN MAKE MORE,COME ON KELL PLEASE BABY?!"