Chapter 2

As i stood there i didnt know what to say I really wanted Zayn to know that i was in love with him. Yet I knew he didnt date girls like me he liked blondes not brunettes. I was brunette and i wasnt stick then i mean i was fit but i wasnt size zero like the girls he dated. Plus Zayn is apart of my favorite boy band One Direction and i had everything  One Direction in my room. Anyway Zayn just stood there staring at me waiting for me to say something. He clears his throat. I bit my lip and he smirked at me. Then he leaned closer. "Elena say something or i will do something " 

                                                Before i could get words out of my mouth he pressed his lips on mine and he kissed softly. I was shocked at first but i kissed him back. Then he pulls away and smiles and kisses me again, "Elena no words need to be said i love you so much and i dont care what youre brother has to stay about this" he says. I smile and blush. Then he kisses my cheek and smiles. He grabs my hands and kisses them softly. The words that came ouit of his mouth next i never expected

"Will you be my girl Elana"', He asks looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of his.All i could was nod yes really fast. He chuckles then we go to the couch and watch tv. As we set there he grabs my hand and smiles cheesily.Then his phone rings and he answers it

"He Louis what's up" he sayys and then he looks over and sees my gasp. Zayn chuckles a little bit. All of sudden i blush.

"Umm chilling with the bae" he called me bae. He kept talking to him and still held my hand. I watched him as he talked to Louis. I couldnt believe that I was dating Zayn Malik from One Direction. I put on some music videos and the first video was Kiss You by One Direction. I turned it up alitle and started jamming to it and got up and started dancing. Zayn watched me the whole time. Then i heard car doors so i change the channel and sat far away from Zayn so Trace wouldnt know me and Zayn were. Before i knew it Zayn got up and sat next to me as hung up the phone. 

"Let him find out baby i dont care what he thinks" Zayn says as he kisses my cheek. As my brother walked Zayn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and took a selfie with him kissing my cheek. I notice that Trace's mouth dropped open while his girl was gaucking at Zayn. I got up and went to the kitchen like nothing happened and Zayn and Trace followed me. 

"Okay Malik what are doing with your arm around my sister and kissing her on the cheek. Zayn looked at me and grabbed my hand then looked back at Trace. I worried what Zayn was gonna say next, but Trace figured out and shook his head alittle.

"Alright mate you can date her, but no hurting her at all you hear me" he says to Zayn.

"I wont hurt her mate I swear on my life i wont" I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. Trace rolls his eyes then walks away. Then i realize I have to finish my work so i go to my room and Zayn just follows

"Zayn can you help me study for my final for college" I ask. And he nods so we go to my room. As we study I notice  that he keeps pulling out his phone. I shrug it off and continue to work then i get a twitter notification. it said @zaynmalik started following you then i scroll down and see like so many of my tweets. I look over and he is smirking at me. Then i lean in and kiss him. As our kiss gets heated Trace yells

"Elena Zayn dinner time ". Zayn pulls away and we get up and go down the stairs. Trace's girl gives me a dirty look. I brush it off and we go sit down at the table.

"So Zayn guess i met up with today" Trace's girlfriend said.Zayn looks at her with a questioned looked

"Miah she was at the coffee shop on the way home and wanted to hang out but i guess you cant since you are with this little one over her" she said. I roll my eyes and keep eating and then she kept rambling on about how Miah had gotten a tattoos and is still super fit. She was doing it on purpose I could tell that by the stupid smirk on her face. Finally I had enough of it and got up. 

"Awe the little baby is gonna go cry" She says and Trace smiles and laughs. Zayn got pissed off. He gave Trace this look and he stops laughing.

"Really stop being so rude I dont want Miah back if i did i would of texted her by now. And by the way Elena is not a baby she is way more mature than you last time i checked Trace told me that you dropped out of cosmetology school and Elana is about to graduate college so before you call anyone a baby look at yourself. I know me and Elana literally started to date but she is my everything and I love her. So you say one more thing about her  I swear you will regret it" he said to her. Then walked over to me and grabbed my hands and we went to get our phones. He told me that we were going to stay the weekend at the flat him and the lads share. So i packed a  fiew things. Then we head to his land rover and head out. He smiles and kisses my cheeks.

"Baby you ready to meet the lads" he asks smiling, and I nods