part 6

Here is part.

Subham:theek hai Mai batata ho.actually he closes his eyes and say
Yeh wohi ladki hai jise Bhai Pasand Kate hai.

Say in one bearth.he open his eyes and see there shocked face.

Subham:dadi,Di kya hua aap aise kuyn Dekh rahe ho.

Dadi come back to shock and angrily said.

Dadi:agar yeh mazak hua na Subham.
Toh bahut mar Khao ge.hum se Bura koi Nahi ho ga.agar kittu Kisi ladki ko Pasand karta tha toh Woh tabhi bol deta. Jab hum uski shadi ke bare Mai BAAT Kar rahe the.and naira ko toh hum Mai se koi Nahi jaanta toh phir kittu kab Mila use.

Kirti:dadi yeh jhoot bol Raha hai naira Yaha par hai hi Nahi Woh toh Australia Mai study Kar rahi hai.toh phir Kartik kab Mila use.

Subham:Mai such keh Raha hoon dadi aap ki kasam.

Dadi and Kirti agreed with him.because he not wrong swear of dadi.

Dadi:hum yakeen karte hai tumhara ab batao BAAT kya hai.

Subham: dadi aap ko Yaad hai four years phele Bhai aur Mai.Bhai ke Kisi dost ki shadi Mai Gaye the.tab Bhai aur naira Di mile the.aur Bhai ko first sight in love hua tha.

Kirti remember naira also come in India that time.subham start story.

Flashback.4 year later.

Naira study in Australia.but she comes India for her friend marriage.she reach Udaipur and goto her house she meets her family 5year later.she enjoy with her cousin.she stay at home only two days and third day she goto marriage palce which is Jaipur.she is Jaan of her family so they pampered her fully.they bid bye her and she sat in car and leave.

Other side Kartik complete his study and he live in london.so he come back to his family.he goto his friends married which in Jaipur.so he also left udaipur.he see his father is last time alive that day.they bid bye him for outside house.he also ladla in his family.he that time he sit in his car he felt hug his father and mother titghly.he run to his father and chachu hug them. and they bless him one by one.this is last he hug his father.he sat in car his heart not want to leave.he felt something going to happen.but his friends happiness and family pressure.he leaves.

Precap: Kartik naira first meeting.