They Call it DEMON...

It was the middle of the day and the alicorn Twilight Sparkle princess of friendship was reading a book called Fallout Equestria and suddenly she heard an explosion coming from the Everfree forest "what was that?" Twilight asked her self. After a minute there were more explosions, they were so loud that Twilight's book's fell out of the bookshelf's and buried Twilight "AHHH" screamed Twilight.

"Twilight are you in here!?" shouted Spike, as soon as Spike said that Twilight crawled out of the pile of books like a zombie crawling out of it's grave. "Twilight thank goodness your here" said spike "come one you need to go outside a meteor crashed into ponyville."

"What!!!" shouted Twilight.

Twilight rushed to ponyville town centre in which the town hall was destroyed on impact, and she saw five giant metal creature's that are colour green, around 60 feet tall and is armed with axe's and weapons that have never been seen before. it just stood there doing nothing.

After a minute of staring at the creature Twilights friends applejack and Rainbow Dash came to the town centre "Twilight what in the hay is that?!" asked Applejack before Twilight could answer a booming male voice said "Citizens of this strange land, we are Gjallerhorn and wish to take your town to make a temporary base of operations, if you do not comply with our wishes we will destroy your town and take it over completely, you have sixty seconds to come up with a response." The whole town was baffled that the strange creatures could talk, Rainbow dash flew up to the creatures head and responded to its demands by saying "Oh I'll give you a response."

"Rainbow don't make them angry!" Shouted Twilight

but Rainbow dash ignored Twilight and she just spat on the creature. "So this is how you creatures respond... by disrespecting us. you will regret your actions." boomed the metal creature. Rainbow dash felt like she had made a huge mistake because five seconds later the creatures mouth's opened reviling a large glowing yellow eye.

The metal giants grabbed their giant metal axes and started destroying buildings with them. The ponies started panicking and ran away from the metal giants. "Rainbow Dash you bucking idiot, you realise that ponyville will be destroyed because of your behaviour." said Applejack. "Hey it's not my fault they they came to our town and threatened us with their ridiculous demands." Answered Rainbow Dash

"Never mind about that!" Shouted Twilight. "We need to evacuated the town before anypony gets hurt"

Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack nodded in response and helped twilight evacuate ponyville "I just hope somepony will help us" Twilight said to herself.

MEANWHILE IN THE EVERFREE FORREST

(SIMON RODGERS POV)
I woke up to find myself sitting in a chair and control panel in front of me, I was confused until I pressed a button that made the black screen in front of me turn on and showed I was in a Forrest. I took a closer look at the controls and it had words on it it said

'GUNDAM FRAME TYPE
ASTEROTH ASW-G-29'

"Holy shit... I'm in a Gundam." I said to myself

I thought I was dreaming I mean this has to be a dream it can't be real, but this does feel real. I pinched my cheek to make sure I wasn't dreaming, "OW!" I shouted 'so this is real.' I thought

after looking around the cockpit I decided to see if I can control it, so I put my feet on the pedals they control the legs and my hands on the two handle bars on each side of cockpit these control the arms. as I try to get used to the controls I kept falling down, it was hard at first but I soon got the hang of it. The Gundam got up and I was taller than the trees "Jesus Christ this is amazing." I said to myself. I noticed on the ground of the forest there was the weapons for the Gundam Astoroth, I picked them up.

The weapons that I had in the Gundam's hand were a folded demolition knife, a rifle and a smaller knife.

I put the demolition knife on the Gundams back, the knife I carried in my right hand and the rifle was in my left hand. after equipping the weapons I noticed a fire outside the forrest, I wanted to take a closer look so this gave me the opportunity to learn how to fly the Gundam. I mean if it was easy for Amuro Ray to pilot the original gundam it must to be easy for me right.

It was quite hard to pilot this thing it didn't come with an instruction manual on how to use it. It took me ten or twenty minutes to finally get it to fly and let me tell you the first time flying is actually more nauseating then first thought I was ready to puke when I finally got to the fire. When I got there it was a small village that's set on fire it was devastating to watch and see the helpless horses see there town set a flame and so I landed. The first thing I saw was a cyan horse with wings cornered by what looks like a graze, the graze is one of the enemy's encountered in the anime Mobile suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. It was about to stop on it with its foot until I came charging punched it at the side of the head with the sub knuckle.

"D-demon!? I-it can't be!" the graze pilot said in a frightened tone. in a response I stomped on it's chest about ten times hoping I killed the pilot inside. that's the first time I ever killed someone I didn't feel anything but maybe it's because I didn't know what he looked like or is it because my body is shocked I did such a thing. Either way there are probably more of them nearby.

Ponyville ten minutes earlier

(RAINBOW DASH POV)
Ponyville has been set to flame, the metal giants have destroyed most of the town without remorse. I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have ignored Twilight my home has been destroyed all because of me, it's a good job Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie are in Canterlot right now otherwise they would be in danger as well. Right now i'm flying to search for other survivors, I just hope there alright.

Soon I noticed the Cutie Mark Crusaders are trapped inside the school alongside Cheerlie and other foals "Rainbow Dash help us were trapped!" shouted Scootaloo. And so I lifted up the collapsed roof that was in front of the school door with my wings, it was very heavy but fortunately I got everypony out of the school. while I was lifting the collapsed roof I broke one of my wings in the process. I wasn't going to be flying for a while.

While I was in pain I started running towards the train station where the others are but the I ran into one of the metal giants. It cornered me to a building... I was trapped. "I remember you" it said "you're the one who spat on my mobile suit... you should've thought about your actions your puny little town is destroyed because of you."

It was right it's all my fault my friends, they will never forgive me for what I've done. "I will squish you like a bug." it said to me. I was in shock, 'I'm going to die' the creature lifted it's leg about to stomp on me. Then a large CRASH came out of nowhere "What in the name of Cele...." I shouted to my self. That's when I saw it: a blue and white Titan right in front of me. It had a large blue arm and a face. It... looked... AWESOME!!

"D-demon!? I-it can't be!" the green giant said. Then the blue Titan started stomping on it's chest about ten times until it stopped moving. It called it "Demon," but I call it hero.