11 (finnal)

I was invisible in the middle of the arena floating.

I didn't pay attention to what the announcers said but I loved the way the arena looked after R came in. I toned out most of the speaking until everyone was here.

R: Oh, look if it isn't my brave double-ganger!

Ritchie: Who are you?!

R: The real you from this world! But... I do have something that belongs to you...

Ritchie: What do you mean?!

Everyone was quite since only R, Ritchie, myself and Jonathan knew our plan.

R: Puppet!

Me: *I appear in front of him looking scared* Y-yes m-master...

Brandon: Is that...

R: Thats right Brandon, Ritchie. I have your little sister as a puppet! The one you refused to tell anyone about.

Ritchie: *He looked furious and walked closer by a few steps* If you dare hurt her!

R: Try me! *he slapped me then punched me making me cough blood, I was fine and he didn't even hurt me*

Ritchie: *He walked up to R and looked like he was ready to kill him in a second* You...

R: Oh look the little devil is angry~

That was the cue.

Ritchie burst out laughing and R joined in. I got up from my 'hurt' position and was giggling.

R: Void, you were right! Their faces are priceless!

Ritchie: I agree!

Me: Told you!

Michel: Wait if you aren't killing eachother... *he looked at Ritchie*

Ritchie: Yes~ You have got that right~ * him and R went next to eachother with Void with them*

Michel: Ritchie! You wouldn't!

Ritchie: I would~ And I did. I am on their side now, and I believe * he looks at Brandon* brother should join me.

The fight started and ended since I wasn't paying attention again. Lets just say R and B are dead, Bradon got taken over by his demon and me and Ritchie are in chage of Divines Magica. How you wonder? I made everyone but me and Ritchie forget what happened before and it made us look like were on their side so. Here we are, looking for Brandon and well almost everything is a mess. In all the guilds.

Me and Ritchie haven't changed, no instead we changed our guild members. They are with us and one day, when we find Brandon. We will rule Atlantide.

I found a spell over the years and now I will use it. The guild will be loyal to me and Ritchie but they won't know why unless I give them back there memories. But for Ritchie, he will remember but only when we come through the portal.

Void: Full Reset with a change!

==============================================

Tnx for reading! This is the end since I ran out of ideas and the series ended here. Anyone else exited for season 5 of FTO?