🦋

~🦋~

idkabrian
xaerox_folks
shy_fangirl 
UNIVERSE0189
emily_universe
Parameshwarran
Stevonnie15033
turquoise_su_fan
-poison-slushie-
XxFallen_GodxX
Bernardwalrus
ImJean79
lilhay_123
JadeQuartz1616
_Scribbz_
phoebebinert
Crazy_fox_boi
KingQuartzRose
_Rosewaters_
RavenFire2023
manugrinspon
CreativeWriter96

~🦋~

It's been a good run, hasn't it?

I'm going to miss you so much...

You've helped me grow and become a better person.

You've helped me understand myself.

You've helped me learn... learn about mental health, learn about love, learn about so freaking much.

You've made me cry, you've made me scream, you've made me laugh, you've given me many memories that I'm sure I will cherish forever.

You became the biggest part of my life.

You've helped me make friends. You've helped me grow closer to people. You've helped me move on.

It's you who has made me into the person I am today. Without you, I don't know who I'd be.

My friends hate how much I talk about you... but I can't help it.

I can't help continuously talking about someone who's impacted my life as much as you have.

I have drawings, painting, and little figures of your show...

I have memes, I have art, I have conversations of your show. I have memorized episodes, lines, backgrounds, songs of your show.

No one has no idea how much you're involved in my life... even on the best days.

I am forever grateful for such an amazing show that's talked about so many different topics that cartoons don't typically touch on.

My love for animation has grown because of Steven Universe. I wouldn't still be watching cartoons as a high schooler if it weren't for Steven Universe. I wouldn't have met most of you if it weren't for Steven Universe.

At first, it was a little caterpillar... now it's a beautiful butterfly. I've watched Steven grow into this teenager who is battling with his mother's past.

This show will loom behind me like a butterfly from Mindful Education.

Except in a good way.

I speak for myself when I say that even if this show has its flaws and the fandom can be a bit overwhelming, I still love the show... I focus on how much this show impacted my life all these years.

Thank you for doing this show.

Thank you for everything its done for us.

Thank you to anyone who made this show possible.

Thank you, Crewniverse.

I love you all.

You've made our childhoods.

I can't believe I'm letting you go...

I don't want to let you go...

God, no, I don't want to let you go...

Stay a little longer...

Please...

🎵 "Hold on just a little while longer... Everything will be alright..." 🎵

I don't want to say it—

Goodbye, Steven Universe 💖

5.21.13 - 3.27.20