chapter#1

Jungkook pov:-
I was cleaning my room and piling old records of old investigations when IU came in my room and asked,
"Did you hear about the girl lost one month ago?",
No I haven't heard.,
IU told that "two days ago I was scrolling Instagram when I found the story about the girl disappeared from her house and from that day she was no where to be found and guess what,"she said.
"What! I asked curiously"
" No one is taking this case because the officer who was investigating was found dead in the bushes near jungle"
Hmm that seems to be interesting case.
"Don't think about taking this case. I don't want want you to die because of some silly case."
I want to solve this case and wants to solve this interesting mystery.
"Are you mad you want to risk your life"
I don't care about my life, I have solved many cases but never had an interesting case like this, I will investigate about this girl, you want to help or not?
"I was fool to tell you about this case but JK I'm sorry I can't help you in this case and suggest you to leave this case as it is."
I didn't expect this from you but nevermind I will handle it by myself.
_______________________
I left the house and was thinking about this case when I got an idea about calling RM for help. I rang him.
"Hey JK hru buddy long time no see"
Hi RM just busy with some work
"So why did you call everything alright?"
Yeah just need your help to solve one mysterious case.
"Wait JK if you are talking about lost girl case than sorry buddy I can't help you with that"
I asked why but he quickly cut the call and left me in confusion..........