Wine Date 💘

Read before proceeding:
Italic - thought/s
Bold - time skips
Underline -  A/N (Author's Note)

────────◌◦♡◦◌────────

Wine Date 💘
(Jumin x Jihyun)

────────◌◦♡◦◌────────

It was a fine night, the wind was blowing heavily while leaves are falling. Jumin Han looked into the mirror, readying his tie. He was getting ready for a dinner in a restaurant with MC and Jihyun, he didn't know why he wanted to look good, he wasn't trying to impress anyone or anything. Thoughts swim around in his head as he gets more stressed at the feeling Jihyun wouldn't like what he was wearing.

Wait, why am I thinking this? Jihyun's my best friend.

Jumin coughed at the thought. Jumin's phone began to rang so he picked it up and answered the phone.

"Hey Jum, MC and I are already at the restaurant. Where are you?"

Jumin panicked, he was never late to a friend gathering but he still remained a calm posture.

"I will be there. My driver hasn't arrived yet and I presume that I will be there around 30 minutes."

As Jumin said that, he hung up on the phone.

[×]

MC looked at her watch, it's currently 8pm. She groaned "Jumin's late!", She repeatedaly taps her foot on the ground angrily. "It's been an hour. Where is he?" She turned over to Jihyun. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly "Caught in traffic, maybe?". MC sighed and looked over at Jihyun as she crosses her arms, "You know what got me thinking" Jihyun leaned onto a brick wall. "Go on" he continued, "Your sexuality". Jihyun choked at her statement, "What do you mean? Nonsense, besides, I like Rika."
"I didn't say what sexuality." MC smirked at Jihyun whose face flushed red. He raised his hands up high "Okay, you got me" they both laughed and MC uncrossess her arms. "You're funny, Jihyun. I'm sure Jumin adores your humour" she smiles. Jihyun hid his face behind his hands "It's not what you think MC. He's just my best friend and he's clearly not gay and-" She stepped forward "You don't know that" she chimed in to stop his rambling. She giggles as she fixes his messed up collar, "Don't you want to look your best for your future husband?" MC grinned.

"You sure are a tease, huh." Jihyun sighed as he looked up to watch the stars. They hear a car door opening, Jihyun looked down to see Jumin coming out of the car with the driver by his side.

Jumin looked incredibly handsome,

Jihyun thought as MC's jaws were wide open. Jumin was wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow tie and he had those black leather shoes you see at met galas. MC laughed "Oh my god Jumin! This is just dinner! You didn't have to be so extra." MC wiped a tear in her eye because she laughed too hard, way too hard. "I will be out here waiting for you the entire night. Make sure to tell me that you are ready to head back to the penthouse, Mr. Han." Driver Kim reminded Jumin. Jumin nodded at his driver as the driver hop back inside the car and drove off to a parking lot. As the driver was off, MC placed a hand on his shoulder "Seriously, what has gotten into you? Bowtie and all?". Jihyun walked next to MC and pulled her away from Jumin to prevent any chaos. "Now now, you shouldn't make fun of him. It's our night, we should have fun and not cause havoc. Aren't I right?" MC snickered "You know I'm just joking and I'm trying to light up the mood here. You look well-formed, Jumin." she beamed at him and wore off the childish act. "And you look stunning as ever MC". MC fancily bowed at Jumin with her hands held tightly on the sides of her blue silked dress. "This is one of those days where we hang out outside of RFA. Why not dress nicely?" MC held in a laugh "But you didn't have to go all out besides, this is just a normal dinner and we can have a stroll around the park and we can even star gaze!" The two men nodded at MC as they all head inside the buffet that Jumin suggested.

They sat down and took the menus given by the waiter. "Should I take off the bowtie if it's making you all uncomfortable?" Jumin inquired. MC felt bad, "No no! It's fine. D-do what you please!" Jihyun answered awkwardly, MC lightly punched Jihyun with her elbow and sarcastically mouthed "Nice going, minty." Jumin tilted his head in confusion, "Excuse me, i'll be right back". As Jumin went to the bathroom, Jihyun covered his face in embarrassment as MC rubbed his back comfortingly. "Jihyun~, everything's gonna be okay." "How do you know it's going to be okay? Ever since i started having feels for Jumin, it all came crashing down and i just started getting awkward around him". He started to ramble. "What's even crazier is that we have been friends since forever and then i'm just all awkward? I messed up big time" Jihyun said with a groan.

"Hey," MC lifts Jihyun's head up slowly so he can face her. "I'm sure Jumin wouldn't notice. He's as dense as a brick. You'll be fine, okay?" She smiled and ruffled his hair. Jihyun sighed and nodded.

[×]

"I don't think i can handle another bottle" MC said as she put down her glass. "You're just weak" Jumin said as he glanced over MC and sipped his wine. MC scoffed at him "As if! I'll have you know that i can drink this whole bottle without getting tipsy!" She said as she hold up the bottle. "You're being quite immature but sure, i'd like to see you try" he said as he smirked. MC huffed at him and pour more wine in her glass and took a sip. Jihyun started giggling at their quarrels, MC and Jumin looked at each other in amusement. Jumin blushed at the sight of Jihyun giggling and laughing.

Cute.

he thought. Jumin looked at himself shocked and a tint of red painted his cheeks, MC looked over at Jumin staring at Jihyun and her lips form a small smile.

AN: That's kinda it because i lost motivation in writing this. It has like 1k+ words so you know i lost ideas lol i might continue this tho if i have picked up ideas. I made this at 2-3am nights every month so the writing style might've changed accidentally, whoops-