A dangerous Friend

Percy's perspective

As soon as I walked in the building for my 5th night I could tell something was wrong, the animatronics look like they went through a routine maintenance and I could just read that they wanted to murder me. I just went to my office to listen to the phone call, at least the phone guy is not dead.

"Hey, how is it going. *drinking sound* Oh, sorry, I have a latte here. Uh, anyway. I have one last thing to tell you. Um, alright, you probably noticed, uh, there's an extra door in the Second Party Room, um, which is Camera 9, I think. *clears throat* And it's, it's not on the map. That's because it's, it's really nothing special. It's, it's like a storage room. Um, we don't go in there much, like, I, I haven't even been in there myself, you know. I just wanted to inform you that you don't need to worry about it, and that's not a mistake that's not on the map, or anything like that. Uh, anyway, uh you've done a great job so far, uh, Ill talk to you next week. Uh, good night."

I was about to get serious when I heard something that really scares me.

".droL yht ma I .dog yht fo eman eht enaforp uoht llahs rehtieN .yleslaf eman ym yb raews ton llahs uoY .rehtona eno ot eno eil ron yleslaf laed ron ,laets ton llahs uoY."

That voice I recognize it, oh no, it couldn't be Rat could it? I checked the cameras with more focus than I have ever done, Ok night 5 don't die you got this far if you die now you are weak. I made it through half the night until Cindy came in, I am now in a dangerous situation, why? Well eyes do glow red for a reason, and usually that means murder is on the mind. I kept the tablet up in hopes of to delay the attack, why would she hurt me, was she waiting till the last night just to murder me or did something else happen whatever the case I am in trouble. My tablet was pulled down by the Penguin witch left me to deal with a jumpscare from Cindy. I fell back in my chair trying to distance myself from her but she grabbed my neck and started to choke me. Huh, this is how I die, choked to death by what I thought was a friend god am I dumb thinking I could trust her. Then suddenly it just stopped, I open my eyes to see that I am still alive but in a different place the backstage. I looked around and found that Cindy is just staring at me and the freaky looking puppet thing in my vision. I tried to get up but something was holding me down and everytime I turn the thing was blocking some of my vision, until eventually it hit 6 am. The thing disappeared and Cindy looked like the life was snapped back into her when she fell eyes on me she started to cry oil for some reason I looked at myself I looked fine, so why was she crying I got up and walked through the front doors to get to my car until I blacked out.