-0.1-

+90538 ****: What are you doing on the terrace!

Mert: I will try to fly!

+90538 ****: Don't do such a thing !!!

Mert: Why? Just give me a reason. Tell a reason not to leave this world!

+90538 ****: Because you ...

Mert: Me?

+90538 ****: Because I loved you. I love. I will love.

Mert: Nobody loves me, whether he likes it or not!

+90538 ****: I really love you.

Mert: You think you love it. This is nonsense!

+90538 ****: I love you

+90538 ****: But you never noticed it. Now you don't know who I say I am. You do not remember. Or loser lesson. Actually nobody loved me but I never thought of dying. Because I don't want to leave without doing what I do from this world. I want to try. A person's life should not be so cheap. One of my words is "We were not created to make the creatures happy." Be happy a little. Enjoy some moment. And know that you are loved!

Writing ...

Online

Writing ...

Mert: You really love me. You are in love with me. I do not deserve you. You're a good girl. The person in front of you is a bad person and I do not deserve you. Find yourself a better one, please. I did not do anything to deserve you that in my life. Now I am a sinner enough to make the biggest sin. Please ...

+90538 ****: Give me a chance. Please ...

Mert: You know. I hope you will not be upset at the end of this story. Because you don't deserve to be sad ...

+90538 ****: I will make both of us happy. Promise. Anonymous's promise...

___________________&__________________

Hello to everyone! I am here with a new story. This will be a texting story. Pls don't remember voting! Good reading!

~ Writer Koala