Part two :)

Bella asked if Brody has a girlfriend he replied no ...!(( (Which he did )) Bella replied oh okay cool .Brody asked so do you have a boyfriend ???? (With a cereus face ) Bella replied nope I don't I had one but we broken up like last week Bella told him ...... Brody talked and said sorry to here that (((( as the coffee came )))). Well it's okay things happen for a reason Bella told him as she token a sip of her coffee ... Brody and Bella talked the whole time until 2 :00 o'clock they got at the coffee shop at 12:30 when Brody began to bring Bella "home " then he got a call ("RING !!! RING ") he picks up answers and (says hello who is this in a deep strong voice .) Stella replies hello it's your girlfriend . Brody replies in a picky deep voice hum oh hey sorry I can't talk sorry call you back later .... Brody told Bella oh sorry that was ummm... My gir hum best-friend sorry .Bella replies oh it's was fine i wouldn't of mind you talking to him/her for a little . But that wouldn't of Ben really polite of me to do so I told him ((( btw it was his girlfriend ))) I would talk to him In a few minutes ..
Brody replied with a smile :) bella says so are you and .....your best friend really close she asks with a dreamy look .. Brody said oh yeah me and Colton is really close weir like brothers oh that's cool belle says with a smile so. Weir her Brody asks so this is it this is your house bella says yes with a smile .. So see you .... Brody answers hey maybe we can got to the movies together bella replies yeah that would be great but just as friends though Brody replies yes of course with a smile .....