Part 5

Dear Diary,

   SHE NEVER WANTED ME!! NOBODY DOES!!! FUCK HIM!! I'M TIRED!! UGHHHH!!!! Man this week I have reached my breaking point at school. I was tired of holding in all this pain. I walked out of a test to go find mt favorite teacher Ms. S(I could talk to her about anything). When I spotted her tears were rolling down my eyes. Once I was able to catch a breath I told her everything that was going on.

   Earlier this week Ma Dukes and I had a an argument with each other as usual. This time it was different it had lead into a deep conversation. Probably an answer to why we were always arguing and weren't so close. TBH I wasn't ready for what she had told me but that didn't matter it was time for me to know.

   That night I found out that she didn't even want me when I was born. She hid me. She had her mind made up that she was gonna let me go. Like she didn't even tell her parents that she was pregnant with me. They found out while she was in labor. Then the thing is she wasn't even the one to pick up the phone to tell them. Her best friend! But she was the one to pick up the phone to call child services to make sure they were there that day.

   It hurts to find out the one that birthed me didn't even want to hold me nor keep me. My own father didn't want anything to do with me.

   Plus, on top of all of that Deontae broke up with me,IN A TEXT,. Like really??? Just bad timing.... The time I needed him the most would be when he wants to break things off. He text me saying:

   "Hey Journey. Sorry but I can't do this anymore. It's to hard on me to deal with the distance. I love you but I can't do this. We barely see each other. So I'm breaking things off."

   The one who I thought was there for me and wanted to be with me didn't even want me either. Like really bruh? You love me but you're leaving me? And leaving me now, while I'm going through all of this...UGHHHHH!!!!!!

   Tired of covering everything up with a smile. Saying I'm okay. Acting like nothing is going on in my life. Checking up on everyone but myself.

    Does anyone care??

   Will anyone ever want me??

  Man I'm so done with writing in this tablet!!

   Bye diary:(

Love Always Journey<3