Techno in the Bathroom

MOM I'M MAKING MUSICAL INSPIRED ONESHOTS R U PROUD OF ME? I know Eliot is sksksksksksksksk

You already know what's about to happen.

Also this may not make sense if you haven't watched Be More chill but I can explain the plot of Michael in the Bathroom if u want

The lock turned with a click, Techno sighing as he pulled his phone from his back pocket. Hanging out in the bathroom at a huge YouTube party. Great. He made his way over to the bathtub, sitting on the edge of it as he tapped away.

The photo app opened, revealing photos of Techno with friends of his-- friends that he felt didn't care. Tears rose, and he had to push them back down. He swung his legs over the side of the bath and threw himself in, laying down as he scrolled through photos.

Maybe if he went outside and tried to socialize, he'd be fine. One of his friends could save him from a large crowd of he got trapped. Then again, he was crying. Somebody was sure to mention that.
No, he could just blame it on something in his eye. But what if-

A soft knocking came from the door. "Hello? Is anyone in there? You've been inside for a while..." It was the voice of Darryl, or BadBoyHalo. Footsteps came, followed by a few voices. The knocking continued as Techno began to panic, becoming increasingly more loud and impatient.

He slumped inside of the bathtub. His breath grew quicker by the second, the knocking only growing louder as aggravated yells joined in. He only hoped that if he went deep enough into the bathtub, he could disappear.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Techno choked back tears as he clambered out of the place he hid in. He stumbled to the bathroom mirror and took a long, hard look at himself, trying to block out the knocking. "Open the door!" someone shouted. He shuddered.

They're probably judging me outside this door.

"The fuck is going on in there?" someone whispered outside, probably to one of the others gathered around the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"I'll be out soon!" he called, trying to let this panic attack die down before he showed himself to some of the most popular faces in YouTube.

"Techno? Is that you?"

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Techno was alone in there. He couldn't get help with this attack, so he couldn't go outside.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

It was fucking torture. His hands shook as he looked in the mirror, one hand reaching out to grab the sink handle.

CLANG. CLANG. CLANG. CLANG.

Pressure built up inside him as he turned on the faucet.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

To Techno, his biggest mistake of the day was even showing up to this party. He knew he had social anxiety, so why the hell did he come?

He cupped his hands under the running water and threw some in his face with a splash. Techno was in a better place then. He put a fake smile on, going to unlock the door. But...

there wasn't any more knocking. He turned back to his safety chamber and fell down against the door. Oh, how he wished for a different time.

The pressure built up again. It was sudden, washing over him at full force.

He wished he hadn't showed up. Maybe if he stayed home he'd be in a better place. Maybe if he wasn't born in the first place none of this would have happened.

What a fucking joyous party.

Jahjsnajdhjekamsnsjw

This was kinda shit ngl
Not my best work for SURE

I heard Michael in the Bathroom for the fifty millionth time the other day and thought 'oh shit this could really connect to the blood man'.

This was also very short so I'm sorry. I can't find time to do stuff rn :'(