Home "Sweet" Home

Mom and dad yelled curse words at eachother every day. My little twin brothers Cody and Toby were crying to me to make it stop. I sat and kissed their small heads and caressed their buzz-cut brown hair. I tried to assure them that everything was okay, but all I could think about was me and my life. How was I going to end it?

     My boyfriend, Andy tries to convince me not to.

     "Des, stop thinking like that please. I never want you to hurt yourself. Please."

     "Andy. I can't stand this life anymore."

     "Is there somewhere we can go? Something we can do?"

     "I don't know."

     When he came over, my parents fought and yelled at me. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. He ran to me after he refused to go home. His parents were divorced and never fought. His family was, in my opinion, perfect. They divorced only because they were scared that their parents would kill eachother. His grandparents hated eachother.

     Then came Candy's death. My dad came home one day from a rough work day. He had kicked our puppy out of the way when he disn't see it coming in the way of his path into the door. Candy was so lightweight he slid on the tile and hit a table. My dad shrugged it off like it was nothing and left Candy for dead.

*****************************************

Hey guys! Like the FNAF fanfic? Next chapter they're going to Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria!!! What's gonna happen? Stay tuned for chapter two! I promise there will be much less backstory! Oh btw comment what you guys picture Des like! I will maybe use that in a future chapter! What about Cody and Toby? Aside from backstory what do u think about Des's family?