Here comes da Pistol! (2)

Riley's POV:
Today is Saturday and today we're picking up Pistol from the Airport!
It's been a long time since I've seen my big sister she left when I was like 4 or 5 years old! Me,Huey,and Pistol would have so much fun together when we were little! But when she left it was so boring without her being around...And I missed her so much.
Me and Huey were already awake and dressed we just sitting in the living room waiting for Grandad.
"You boys ready?"Grandad asked.
"Yeah!" We said.
We walked outside to the car and get in,buckle up our seatbelts and we drove off to the airport.
"Huey aren't you excited?!"I asked.
Huey looks at me and smirks..
"I am but apparently not as excited as you are."He said.
"Well..I was a little upset about her leaving us when we were littler."I said.
"A little? When we were littler you would always start crying if you didn't get to talk to Pistol."Huey said.
"What Really?! How come I don't remember that?!"I Asked.
Huey shrugs.
"Boys we're here!"Grandad said.
We get out the car and walk into the airport and we see a whole crowd of people...All waiting and standing around for something or someone.
"Do you see her?"Grandad asked.
"No not yet."I said.
"Whudda bout you Huey?"He asked.
"Nah."Huey said.
We kept looking around for Pistol when suddenly..
"THERE SHE IS!!!!"Someone yelled. Then everyone in the airport started clapping and cheering...I turned around and see Security guards walking through the crowd of people and making a pathway....and then I saw her...My big sister carrying her luggage and walking behind the security guards.
"Grandad look!"I yelled pointing to where she was.
We all run towards the crowd and Pistol...
"Pistol! Pistol!"I yelled.
Her head Perks up and she see me...
"Riley!"She yells.
She makes her past the security guards....and starts running towards us..When she finally makes it to us and we all give her a hug.
"I missed you guys!"Pistol says with a big smile on her face.
"We missed you too!"I said.
But before we can actually say anything else to her all we hear is...
"HEY ISN'T THAT HER FAMILY?!"One person asked.
"OMG IT IS!"Another yelled.
"Oh shit..."Pistol said.
"What's wrong?"Huey asked.
"Oh nothing we just might wanna run."She said.
"Huh?"I asked.
"LET'S GET THEM!"someone in the crowd yelled and they all started running towards us!
"We need to run NOW."She said.
We all started running out of the airport...is this what it feels like to actually be famous? Millions of Fans chasing you around everytime they see you in public? I kind of like it.
Once we made it to the Parking Garage we all got in the Car and buckled up our seatbelts.
"Is everyone ready?"Grandad asked.
"Ready!" We all said.
Grandad started up the car and started driving...I turned around to see that Pistol's fans were chasing the car! JESUS people are crazy....but luckily they only ran so far before realizing that they can't chase use us all the way to our house.
"So how was Hollywood sis?"Huey asked.
"It was amazing! I had so much fun but I like I said missed you guys so much!"Pistol said.
"We missed you too Sweetheart."Grandad said.
Once we got home we all went into the house.
"Woah...this place is nice!"Pistol said.
"Yeah but not as nice as the House you have back in California."I said.
"Ok so Pistol you'll sleep in the Guest room. Is that ok with you?"Grandad asked.
"Yep sounds fine to me."Pistol.
"Great! Ok I'm gonna make lunch.will You two show your sister around the Neighborhood tomorrow?"Grandad asked.
"Yeah!"Me and Huey said.
"Ok then."He said.
We all head upstairs to the guest room so Pistol could put her things up.
"We missed having you around sis."Huey said.
"Yeah it was so boring without you around!"I said.
"Really?"She asked.
"Yeah we tried having fun without you but it just wasn't the same."I said.
She turned around and kneels down to my level.
"Well as long as you tried then that's all that matters."Pistol says. Then she boops me on the nose. I laugh a little bit. For some reason she would always do that to me when we were littler. We hung and talked some more for a while and then
Eventually....
"Kids it's time for Lunch!"We hear Grandad yell.
"Coming!"We all yelled and then we headed downstairs for lunch.
This was Honestly the best day ever! I got to see my sister again and we got chased by the paparazzi and fans. What could possibly top that?!
"Pistol you'll be going to J.Edgar Hoover..that's the same school your brothers go to."Grandad said.
"Ok."Pistol said.
"Really?!"I asked.
"Really."Grandad says.
"This is so cool! You're going to the same school as us! Niggas gonna be jealous when they find your our sister!"I said.
Pistol laughs.