The Talk

Two years. It's been two years since the Masquerade Ball that happened in Italy. The group decided it was best to forget about it. All have heavy hearts on what occurred during that event.
        Lots of changes happened during those two years. Blaise and Theo became more mature, well kinda. Hermione has three dogs, and Draco loves it. Well maybe not lots of changes but the group seemed bored out of their life of being in their 20's.
        "So, watchu guys wanna do?" Harry asked the group, as they were all seated in his living room.
         "There's nothing to do." Theo replied. "As mature 20 year olds we should be busy by now." He continued.
        "But Theo, you have matured one bit." Draco said. Theo was munching on his 3 scooped ice cream cone, licking it like a dog. Never mind Draco thought as he shook his head.
         It's been a while since the group has came together. Each of them busy with their own things, well some since Blaise and Theo did not change at all. "Sorry we haven't been hanging out a lot guys." Hermione said apologetically.
         Hermione has been working with her fasion empire, with the help of Draco and his good fashion sense, the two has been progessing some good things. As for Harry, he's been working with the Ministry of Magic crew. Ginny joined his as well, resulting the two to be busy. Blaise and Pansy have been doing quite a lot lately. Blaise has been trying to find a decent job for him and Pansy's living. Pansy grew up a flower shop with Luna, suprising the whole group with their close friendship. Neville in the other hand is also working with Harry, but only a part time job since his devoted pride wanted to help Luna and Pansy with their growing buisness. Theo, well you already know, nothing has changed, especially when it comes to his ego. Suprisingly, Astoria still kept up with him and still are together. She has been working on being a police officer, or as Theo says it, Police Wonder Women. As for Ronald, he's still single, what a shame. Still two years later and his looks did not make any change, hence that he does not have a girl.
         All of the couples, including Ronald, has their own house. It feels like time has change everyone right? Well let's see if the maturity of their instagram captions has changed as well.