Uno: the plane flight

Loren POV

When life sucks it sucks! There not really much you can do to stop it from messing up. It's just gods pan, the only game changer is that he has something bigger and better right after all the crying you did, all the pain you felt, all the chocolate you ate and all the pillows you got nose snaut on.

I'm saying all of this because my life is an example of that and currently is right now but I'm holding up because I know I'm strong and I'll get by. Currently I'm on my way to Acapulco Mexico where I'll be staying with my family there, when I say family I actually mean my grandma, grandpa and my cousins and aunties.

See my life should be great right now and I shouldn't be so depressed when I just graduated Clark Atlanta university with culinary and computer sciences master degrees. I worked my but off for my success so I should be happy, but I'm not. My mother passed away by heart failure my freshman year of highschool; it still hurts so much that sometimes I feel like ending my self just to be with her, I mean you see your family again when you're dead right?

My mother was the sweetest most caring person ever, she was my everything and I was her everything. She left me a neckless before she died, its made out of diamond with a dahlia charm. I love it so much because it feels as if she around me when I have it on, and when I feel depressed it always feels as if someone slightly brushed the neckless around my neck and I remember it's there and I feel better immediately.

Not only did my mothers passing hit me hard but it drove my father insane. I remember going home and my dad would just be home holding my mothers favorite yellow top and crying. It broked be to see him like that, he always told me to be strong but he wasn't strong him self. My father passed away a few months before my graduation, what can I say? It's like everyone I love slips out of my hand.

Before my dad passed away he had a very serious conversation about me going to Acapulco to go live with mi abuela and abuelo, he said he wanted me to get to know them since I grew up without them in my life.

I think it's too late but it's what he would of wanted. After my graduation the land lord made me stay in the apartment for another month out of simpathy, I worked at papa Johns Pizza Hut long enough to save up some money to buy a plane ticket and have some money for my self for when I get to Acapulco. I can't say all that I've been going through these past few days have been easy, loosing my parents just like that isn't okay, but I know I'll find my happiness.

"Loren Martinez" boarding lady called, I jumped out of my day dreaming trans finding my self playing with my neckless and staring at a weird guy with a very long beard infront of me. I almost gagged when he winked at me, awkwardly I got out of my my chair and grabbed my suitcase and bags that was sitting infront of me. Finally I got to the boarding desk after saying so many excuses me's

"Hi! Your boarding pass please" the lady said as she held her gloved hands out to me. I gave her a polite smile before removing the back of my iPhone seven case and pulling out the folded up piece of paper that had my ful name on it and my number that said C36.  Her long blonde hair hung low in her face as she scanned over my paper, I wondered if that color would look good on me too.

"Here you go, have a nice flight ms Martinez" she said. I grabbed the paper from her and walked toward the entrance of the apron. "Please don't let me get a window" I whispered to my self, I hate windows because they scare me! I most of all hate airplanes but so great I have to be on one. I walked though the passage looking for my seat number only to find guy with long beard sitting by the window. He grinned at me.