Four: the velazquez

Loren's POV

"Leo sal de esta cama ahora" I say as I stand with my arms folded against his bed room door. This is like the third time that I have asked him to get out of bed but he just keeps ignoring me. Abuelo went to work early this morning and abuela went to her tutoring class that she had explained to me that she does on a daily basis. They both told me that I have to make sure Leo and Jackie get up but Leo is just so stubborn. I don't know what I'm going to do for him to get up, and the bus is almost here.

Not to mention today is the day I go to those peoples house, I have to be there by ten today so I can't have him miss the bus and stay home by him self.
"Soy lista" Jackie says while exiting the bathroom. I smile at her but immediately upset again remembering that Leo isn't up.

"You know what! I'm so sick and tired of this" I mumble to my self. I went in the kitchen and grab a cup then pour cold water into it. Jacki washes me with a evil grin on her face then follow me back into the room and over to his bed. I pour the water on his face all at once, finally he wakes up.

" que mierda" he sat up and shout. Jackie is standing at the door laughing loudly and he's just glaring at me

"cuidado con tu boca pequeño, no tenemos la misma edad. y levántate y ve a prepararte" I tell him. He rolls his eyes then walk past me into and out the doors of his room.

"y date prisa" I shout then wink at Jackie. She just laughs at me then walk out the room. I follow after her out Leo's room and into my room. I'm just looking over my body in the huge mirror on the flor and trying to imagine my self into something nice. Maybe a t-shirt and some shorts, no maybe a t-shirt and some jeans.

"lamento interrumpir con lo que estás haciendo pero estoy listo" leos says as he sticks his head through my door, I was startled because his voice came out of nowhere.

"Okay buddy"  is all I say before following behind him downstairs. I place my hand on top of his head leading him to the door. He looks up at me and laughs.

"ahora que tengas un buen día! no estaré en casa hasta las seis lo tengo" I say to both him and Jackie, they both shake their heads then right on time the bus comes. I walk them over to the bus and wave bye to them. I can hear other kids shouting leos name as soon as he gets on the bus, must be popular.

Im walking back to my room wondering what the heck am I going to wear to my first job appearance. Maybe a cute top and come jeans with work. What would me more funnier than me walking up to them in a whole suit as if I'm a lawyer or something. Since I'm going to baby sit I might as well wear something really normal because it's a normal job. I'm still can't believe my life is like this, people tell me I'm lucky and I'm smart enough to get any job I want but I think it's bad because I have never really thought about what I want to do, I have always done what my parents wanted.

Now that they're not alive I think about what I always wanted. Iv always wanted to be a hair dresser but at the same time I don't know much, that's why I'm doing this quick little job so I can help out with Leo and Jackie and my grandparents and I can keep thinking on what I want to do. It's not about the subjects I have and all the great jobs I could get within minutes but it's about what makes me happy, I want a job that I know I love to go, I want to wake up in the morning and be happy that I'm going to work.

—————————

"Gracias mi amigas y tienes un buen día" i day to the cab driver that dropped me off in the middle of nowhere I front a huge house that have gates all around it. I have seen big houses but this one is huge. Once again I turn around and wave bye to the cab driver then walked up to the gate. There's a buzzer on the gate and a voice box, I have never used one but I've watched a lot of movies so I'm sure I'll figure it out.