The Slushie Chronicles (A Glee Fanfiction)

Kylie's P.O.V.

It has been the hardest 2 weeks of my life!

It's my 2nd year at William Mckinley High.. but, now my little brother's here..

It's no fair! He should be in 7th grade now! But, apparently his mind is at 9th grade level!

Grrrr! It just makes me so mad!

Oh I forgot to introduce myself.. My name is Kylie Drizzle Hudson..

Yeah my dad picked my middle name.. Was he drunk or something when I was born?!

My little brother is Shane Ryder Hudson.

Yeah I know again with the middle name..

I know I've spoken poorly of my brother..but, the truth is he's my best friend right now..

My only friends transferred to Carmel high, the most uptight school ever!

As of my parents.. They were in the famous glee club possibly in the country..New Directions..but, no one seems to remember them..

They are Finn and Rachel Hudson a.k.a. Mom and Dad.

I've been thinking of joining Glee club this year.. should I?

Maybe Shane can join with me...

Well I don't know..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapters won't usually look like diary format like this..

What will happen next?!

Will Kylie and Shane join Glee Club?

Was Finn drunk while naming his kids?

And, is Mr. Schuester even alive?!

Wait till next chapter to find out!

(And for my friends at school.. No I didn't name Kylie after my brother!)

I don't wanna get slushied.