five

DAOMING LI approached her friends in front of the university as the three rolled their eyes, causing Li to pout, and soon all of them started laughing.

The five of them continued talking and ranting that the school year had been only for three days and yet, they thought it was a month. A sudden loud and Li bets that it was a scream.

"Daoming Si!" everyone turned their head torwards Shancai, she looked very angry but not like this in situation, it was somehow aggressive. Lei had no choice but to pull Li behind him as Ms. Flying kick jumped into the air performing a perfectly aimed flying kick to Si's face, making him unconscious.

Ximen and Meizuo carried Daoming Si after the incident, and took him to his and Li's house. Meizuo had a plan. "how about we wrap him up with bandages and make him look like a mummy?"

"good idea!" Ximen cheerfully said and gave him a high-five. god, what did i do to deserve them.

me and Lei sat on the couch as we watch Meizuo and Ximen wrap my overprotective brother up. Lei spoke "that girl called Dong Shancai is quite something" which made me grin.

"still, Si deserves a beating after he broke that girl's phone without apologizing" Meizuo added. Ximen chuckled "its still Si's fault for being a bully, he broke her phone"

He was smiling, pulling out his phone in his pocket "today is worth celebrating, ill record it" while Lei and i just sat on the couch, still watching them as they joke around.

Meizuo acted like he was a reporter "this is Meizuo reporting from Egypt on an amazing discovery of a mummy" he flipped his phone camera, "there is a bump on his head from a girl's flying kick. Whatever this man is going through, we have here must be the unluckiest man in the 21st century"

"Li, Lei, do you guys want to take a picture with the mummy?" Meizuo asked. we both smiled, and walked behind the 'mummy'

"this is the first report of Daoming Si's first knockout by the girl's flying kick" we posed and took a picture of us five, and he finally ended the video.

Ximen spoke "how embarrassing, if i were Si, i'd stop going to Ming De" 

The man, Meizuo told us while he was fixing Si's new 'outfit' "if i were Si, i'd disappear from earth" i laughed at the both of them. yes, considering that this was my brother we are talking about.

after that, Si tilted his head back, groaning in pain. and when he finally opened his eyes, all of us stared at him while he looked at us confused. he started asking 

"what time is it?" and he found out that he was covered with bandages and yelled. "what the hell? what was this for?" 

i answered him "you fainted. we brought you back here, so we left school early" 

"he angrily stated "i remember! that crazy girl kicked me. i am going to knock her head off if its the last thing i do!"

Lei spoke "Si, did you know Shancai was harassed by two guys on her way back after delivering your order?" the four of us was shocked.

Ximen asked Lei "wait, you saw her?" he stayed silent.

His sister turned to him "that's why she was angry and kicked you"

"what does that have to do with me though? besides, those two guys must be stupid to pick on a stupid girl" he mumbled, feeling slightly guilty. i gave him the taste of his medicine, i mumbled "including you"

the four of them left shock. Meizuo choked on his water, Ximen patted his back while laughing, and lei was just there, staring at me.

not so long after, Meizuo finally recovered from his condition. he sighed "fine, since you're awake, we don't have to stay her. lets go"

we walked our way to the door leaving him tied to a chair. he begged to untie him first but we ignored him.