Part 1 : Move In Day

My Name is Maya Heart I was born and raised in New York. Recently my Mother was offered a better job in Los Angeles She is an Actress and over the years has been staring in Big movies and Tv shows.
My best friend Sofia Carson will be coming to live with me in Los Angeles I am so happy my mother convinced Sofia's mom into letting her come with us. A little background on Sofia and I friendship we've been best friends since we were little girls we do everything together.

Move In Day

Today we have movers and designers moving and designing are house for us. Sofia and I are planing our outfits for the first day of school tomorrow we will be enrolling to a private school in Calabasas.

Dinner:

GIRLS! Screaming my mother from the kitchen. Dinner is ready will be eating shrimp tacos tonight
Sofia runs down so fast she slips down the stairs AAAAH' ! screams Sofia I burst out laughing OMG! you idiot are you okay? ouch I'm fine .. I think HAAHHA she gets up and runs down to the kitchen as if nothing happened Sofia wait up did you really just fall and pretend like nothing happened? She's siting there and picking on her food all happy.
GOD SOFIA WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU
Sofia just sits there and smiles.