Fourteen

Seonghwa's Pov

We arrived to the place after a long time, before getting out of the car i covered yeosang's eyes. Before walking to the small house in the middle of the woods I looked around the place. Everything was so beautiful and quiet. There were two cars parked near the house but no one was in there. I took the bandage from yeosang's eyes.

His eyes were sparkling, he looked at the house so excited. "I want to go inside!" Yeosang said jumping a little. We got inside, the room was decorated with roses candles and there was a small table with lots of food and wine. There was also a bed with white bed sheets. Suddenly the lights turned off and there was only the lights from the candles. "Hey look who we have here. My only son that betrayed me and his lover." The man said to the other two guys beside him. "D-dad is that you?" I asked pulling yeosang closer to me and holding his hand.

"Who else would it been some ?" He asked and the lights turned on. I looked over at yeosang, he was terrified, tears were streaming down his face. "Dad why are you doing this?" I asked him looking directly at his eyes. My dad made a sign for the man to lock the doors not letting us out. "Interesting question son, why am I doing this? Well I'm doing it because I told you not to get involved with this kid. He is only going to cause problems. We cannot be associated with his family !!" My dad yelled at me trying to pull yeosang away from me.

"Leave him alone !! What did he do to you ?" I yelled at my father and pushed him away getting the attention from the to guards. They sat me and yeosang on a chair and tied it. Yeosang was uncontrollable. He couldn't stop crying. "Baby don't cry please. Be strong baby." I said trying to calm him down.

As I was thinking about everything, my mother was the only one who knew about this place. This place had been mine for years already. My mother helped me buy it but we never told my father about it. "Where is my mom? I want to see her. Where is she ?!" I said trying to get myself of the grips of the ropes. "Bring her" my father told one of his man. She was in the closet inside the bathroom. Her mouth was covered and her hands and legs were tied up. "Let her go! She doesn't have anything to do with is, not even yeosang!" I said with tears in my eyes as I saw how the two people who I loved the most where here because of me.

"No, why would I let them go? They are the secondary character in this story." My father said taking a seat next to my mother and looked at her. "Isn't it honey ?"
"What does my mom have to do with this?" I was so confused, I wanted to know what my dad meant by that. "Tell them honey. Tell them that you and yeosang's father were having an adventure behind my back. Tell little yeosangie that you were the cause why his parents divorced. Tell them that you were going to have a baby of that moth** fuc***. Tell them that yeosang could've been my second son because his mother and I got the revenge. Tell them that they could be brothers baby. All of this is because of your mother Seonghwa, if she would've done this, you could live with yeosang happily as you wish. But your mother didn't want it to be like that." My father finally said with a stupid smirk on his face. He seemed to be enjoying all the pain that he was causing the three of us. "I-is that t-true..? Is that fucking true ?!!" Yeosang yelled. "I'm sorry.."my mother said, she got on her knees and apologized to us.

I couldn't believe that the love of my life could now be my own brother. I felt really dizzy. I was starting to ran out of breath. One of the guards untied is three as my father noticed that we were not going to scape, we wanted to know everything. When yeosang was untied he ran to me. He kissed me passionately but with tears in between the kiss. My father watched and he roles his eyes. "Baby everything will be fine. I swear.." I said putting his forehead with mine before I fainted.

Yeosang's Pov

"Baby everything will be fine. I swear.." it was the last thing Seonghwa said before he fainted. I grabbed him so he would collapse in the floor. One of the guards put him on the bed and gave him some alcohol for him to try to breathe. I was sitting beside him holding his hand. After a few minutes he woke up and pulled me closer for a small kiss and a hug. "I love you baby, no matter what you will always be the love of my life. Got it ?" Seonghwa whispered in my ear. "Yes my love" I said trying to hold the tears back.

Seonghwa's father was watching from far, there was a smirk on his face. Seonghwa's mom was still on the floor. She wouldn't stop crying. I really felt bad. I couldn't believe that my father cheated on my mother. My mother had always been caring and lovely, why did my father do that?

I remembered the last time I saw my father, it was about a year ago. He had to go to the US for some business. He told me that he hoped that I could find the right person to share my life with and always be loyal. But why would he say that when he wasn't loyal to my mother, did he regret what he did?

My mother was the only one who knows if me and Seonghwa are brothers. I called my mother.
-"Hello yeosang sweetie how is everything going ?"
"Mom I'm going to ask something and please tell me the truth."
- "what is it baby, you are putting me nervous."
"Is Park Seonghwa my brother? Am I Park Yoo's son ?"

""Is Park Seonghwa my brother? Am I Park Yoo's son ?"

________________________________________________________________________Omgg seonghwa had a big surprise for yeosang but both of them ended up being surprised

Omgg seonghwa had a big surprise for yeosang but both of them ended up being surprised. What do y'all think about all of this? Are yeo and hwa brothers?