Chapter 1

Kash P.O.V

I grind in and out trying to hold my babies in but it's feeling too good right now. I give it a few more thrusts and back up so i can pull out, but she ends up moving back and starts going ham on my dick. I couldn't take it, i had to bust or that shit was gone hurt.

I move her hips back and forth so the rest can come out. I pull out and she turns around and takes the condom off.

"Boooyy if you ain't have this", she says waving the condom, "you wuda been a daddy."

"Heeelll no i wasn't letting that happen", i tell her.

"Yea rd big daddy", she says then kisses my dick.

"Rd Phi ima catch you later", i say pulling up my pants.

"Rd Kash", she says as she does the same.

She walks out the janitors closet first and i smack her ass on the way out. I turn the corner to see the janitor and i smile.

"Mybadd for the mess my boy", i tell him and point back at the closet.

He makes a confused face and walks faster to see.

I start to count down. "Five, four, three, two..."

"Wtf Kash! Damn this shit ridiculous! I'm tired of cleaning this shit up! God damn!", he screams.

He'll get over it, he always does. Can't wait for the mean mugs this week.

"What period is this?", i ask a girl walking by.

"4th period", she says.

Damn this girl made me miss four classes on some reckless shit. Haven't did that in a minute.

I walk up to my classroom door window and see Diino. He looks at me and mouths the words"where you been at?" I tell him "been busy." He points to the teacher coming. I duck then look back and he gives me the signal to come in.

I open the door slowly and i see everybody looking. I tell them to shhh cause i know they some snitch bitches. I walk by while he writing on the board and talking. Something told me look to the back of the class and by my surprise i see Poppy.

I look at her and smile then wink. She laughs and points at something in front of me but my timing was off and i hit a desk.

"Shit fuck mf", i yell. The class started laughing.

"Mr. King", Mr. Williams says to me, "the class is damn there over where ya been huh?"

I'm always prepared ya feel me so i got the nurse to write a note for me. I give it to him and he snatches it.

"Don't snatch i ain't do nun to you", i tell him. He gives me a look then continues to read the note. His face looking all salty and shit.

He tells me to have a seat but as soon as i sit down the bell rings.

"So where tf was you at hmm?", Diino asks me as we walk to our next class.

"I was taking Phi up on her offer", i tell him.

"Dammnn Kash, getting all types of pussy", he tells me laughing.

"Yea if you say so", i tell him. As we walking and talking i see Poppy at her locker. "Ima catch you later tho", i tell Diino and walk off before he can complain.

"Wassup Poppy?"

"Wassup?"

"You look nice today, i see you not giving out mean mugs"