Chapter 5

2 years later (Percy is 35)

"You ready?" Percy asked his daughter once he picked her up from school.

Zoe nodded and said, "Yeah dad, I'm ready for Camp."

Percy nodded and asked, "Are you ready to find out who your mom is?"

"I think that the question is, are you ready to find out?"

"To be honest, no I'm not," Percy replied, "but when I do find out, I'm going to make sure that she's in your life as much as she can be."

Zoe smiled and the two of them drove off towards Camp Olympus. When they arrived, as the father-daughter duo walked through the barrier and towards the big house they were getting some odd looks from the campers.

"Who's that?" Percy heard a camper ask one of her friends.

"Don't know, but whoever he is he's hot."

"I hate children of Aphrodite sometimes," Percy muttered.

Once they reached the Big House, Percy said, "Hi Chiron. It's been awhile."

"Percy?" Chiron asked wide eyed.

Percy nodded and said, "This one here is my daughter Zoe."

"Hello Chiron, it's nice to finally meet you," Zoe said, "my father has already told me all about his past."

"Really?" Chiron asked looking at Percy, "Now why did you do that my boy?"

"No secrets Chiron," Percy told him, "I wanted my daughter to know who her father truly is."
Chiron then looked at Zoe and said, "Who is her mother?"

"No idea," Percy replied, "I don't remember the night she was conceived at all, but I do know that she's a Tri-Blood."

"Grandchild of Poseidon and daughter of an unknown goddess," Chiron said, "well I believe that Camp is going to be very interesting this year."

"Oh and Chiron?" Percy said before he and Zoe walked out of the Big House, "I'm not going to allow my daughter to sleep in the Hermes cabin. Just thought that you should know."

"That is fine," Chiron said, "so instead I think that she'll be good in the Hestia Cabin or she could stay in the Poseidon Cabin with you and your siblings."

"She'll stay in the Hestia Cabin," Percy said, "although they are my siblings, I don't know who they are or what their personalities are like."

"Stop being overprotective dad," Zoe said, "I'm stronger than some of the kids here. I can take you on in a sword fight, so I think that I can take on these demigods."

Chiron looked at Zoe and his eyes widened slightly and gained a little twinkle in them.

I believe that I just figured out her mother and if I am correct then this'll change our world.... Forever, Chiron thought as he watched the father-daughter duo walk away.