Prologue

It was right after eighth grade when I found out what myself was falling into. This boy who was shorter than me, had won me over. But to the extent of the being was that he as of I thought was meant for me and then *BOOM* my life fell apart. I told my closest of friends about him leaving me during the summer break, and I was excited to see him for the next school year which would've been high school. But I was left in the dust with a broken heart.

2 months later

We were getting our schedules for the next year. And boy was I wanting to be in a class with friends. And I was. I talked to them later on that day.

"Hey, send me ur schedule so I can see if we have classes together." I sent on to them in our group chat.

When I received it, we all three had history together so it'll be fun! Well I got to go.

Carter's POV

It was a week before High school started for me and the newcomers from the other school. And I was already getting into the habit of getting the job done by getting supplies that I needed. But I didn't really needed them. Then my phone went off on the nightstand near my bed, and it was one of my friends asking "Do I know of a Neil Meyer."

I was like who is that.

"Well I've been getting a lot of messages about him and that you might as well want to get to know him. He might be your type."

But at this point I was unsure of what I was reading but I didn't really think much about it because school hasn't even started. But that's something that I might not know until it's right up on me. But this Neil guy I would like to know because he's getting word around.