introduction

PLOT

after heavy rain cancels their school trip sending them back home they find their town empty and without their parents

RULES
1) make both male and female characters
2) faceclaims MUST have gifs
3) faceclaims must be between 18-24
4) this is based on the society but you don't have to make characters based off ones from the show
5) password is your favorite character from the society
6) be original and creative

MY OCS

full name! Astrid aurora Hernandeznicknames! ashgender & pronouns! female, she/herage & birthday! 16, October 28grade! juniorsexuality! pansexualface claim! enya umanzorlove interest! yespersonality! Astrid often displays vulgar qualities, such as...

nicknames! ash
gender & pronouns! female, she/her
age & birthday! 16, October 28
grade! junior
sexuality! pansexual
face claim! enya umanzor
love interest! yes
personality! Astrid often displays vulgar qualities, such as being excessively loud and boastful while wearing the bare minimum of acceptable clothing. Despite that she has shown a friendly demeanor and kindness toward others, especially towards children and animals who seem to be the only people she's nice to. She is known to be exceptionally clumsy, resulting in her stumbling into intimate or humiliating situations, for which she often blames others. This, along with her bad luck, embarrasses her to no end. She is easily annoyed by other people and shows dissatisfaction when interacting with people who are supposed to be on a higher position than her. She is very proud of herself but has shown to be insecure about her strength compared to her brother and other and the insecurities build into anger before giving way to her newfound drive to catch up and improve herself. In spite of her doubts and aggression, she is a courageous person with a strong sense of justice and a drive to protect those around her.
short backstory! Her brother lives with his mom and she lives with her dad so they don't have the best relationship with each other and only really interact in school and she blames herself a lot of her parents seperating.
likes and hobbies! iced coffee, cats, anime, tattoos, dying her hair, short skirts, cherry pepsi, the sims, candles, mint, milkshakes, gum, piercings, juices, painting, weed, true crime cases, supernatural stuff, the color purple, bunnies, skating,
dislikes! being compared to her brother, family events, bad smells, authority, liars, hypocrites
song that represents them! 4 Morant by doja cat
password! harry Bingham
quotes (2+)! "the saddest thing about this is the fact that i won't get the new season of my hero academia" "maybe it's karma"
extras! has a bunch of small tattoos along her thighs and chest and has multiple ear piercings in her ears and has a nose ring

likes and hobbies! iced coffee, cats, anime, tattoos, dying her hair, short skirts, cherry pepsi, the sims, candles, mint, milkshakes, gum, piercings, juices, painting, weed, true crime cases, supernatural stuff, the color purple, bunnies, skating...

🌙

full names! Angel alexander Hernandeznicknames! anggender & pronouns! male, he/himage & birthday! 18, April 20thgrade! seniorsexuality! homosexualface claim! Aron piperlove interest! yespersonality! Angel is a socially isolated and calm individual...

nicknames! ang
gender & pronouns! male, he/him
age & birthday! 18, April 20th
grade! senior
sexuality! homosexual
face claim! Aron piper
love interest! yes
personality! Angel is a socially isolated and calm individual as a result of his parents divorce. He is not bothered by what people think about him but does admit that rumors about him are sometimes quite painful to hear. Nonetheless, he states that he doesn't care if the whole world would hate him, as long as one person would need him. He wishes his sister would reach out to him more but after the rumor that his mom slept with the principal she seemed to push further away from him. Despite his anti-social demeanor, he does show care and compassion for those who he cares about, especially those who suffer from bullying or his sister. He is also not afraid to show his perverted side and will often make blunt and straightforward lewd remarks to the girls he interacts with even though he's gay and these comments are mostly jokes he directs at others and are by no means ill intended.
short backstory! went with his mom after their parents divorce and when the rumor about his mom came out Astrid seem to distance herself from him more and she stopped saying he was her brother.
likes and hobbies! animals, taking care of people, oranges and grapefruit, music, spinny chairs, puzzles, ghosts, swimming, acting
dislikes! rude people, bad acting, rumors, liars, frogs
song that represents them! Scared to live by the weeknd
password! grizz
quotes (2+)! "you act like i fucked the principal, im not my mom" "do you think there's pods still?"
extras! has a septum piercing that he hides from his mom by tucking it up in his nose and has his sister's birthday tattooed on his chest in roman numerals

likes and hobbies! animals, taking care of people, oranges and grapefruit, music, spinny chairs, puzzles, ghosts, swimming, actingdislikes! rude people, bad acting, rumors, liars, frogssong that represents them! Scared to live by the weekndpasswor...

🌙

FORM
full name!
nicknames!
gender & pronouns!
age & birthday!
grade!
sexuality!
face claim!
love interest!
personality!
short backstory!
likes and hobbies!
dislikes!
password!
quotes (2+)!
extras!
opinions on Astrid and angel!
tags (3+)!

TAGS

-slowthai
ackleslicious
clairescottrills
cupidsday
ethreql
florencepoohs
APHRODITEHAM
-midsummers
engelbeekmans
grungethots
CHALCMETS
glossiaye
miaswinter
-ruebennetts
stanIeybarbers
cherrybowen
scottsgrowl