Party

We got to the party at about 10:30 and everything was already in full swing. I parked near some other cars and we got out. We made our way towards the entrance, passing kids who were clearly too drunk and/or high to even act right. We got inside and the music blasting immediately smacked us in the face. Amaryllis held my hand and smiled at me saying.....

AM- Girl, if this is a high school party, the next four years are gonna be awesome
A- Mhm don't get too excited. There's still time to send your ass to A'mari
AM- That's just cruel

I laughed at her and shook my head as we headed to the bar counter. I said.....

A- Okay, here are the rules
AM- Seriously?
A- Argue with me and I'll drag your little butt right back home
AM- I'd never argue sweet sister. Tell me more *fake smiles*
A- That's what I thought *smiles* As I was saying, here are the rules. No heavy drinking or smoking. No random guys. No going buck wild. If you decide to go home with Trioan, since I know he's the reason you're here, be safe and be smart. He is still just a little boy in high school who is thinking with his penis and not his brain so please do not let him play you for a fool because you're an Andrew. You're not some random bitch on the street or some silly little insecure child. You're a queen and I need you to carry yourself as such. If you wanna be grown enough to give him some, go about it the right way. Don't make me have to kill him or call your brother to help me or call your cousins to play accomplices as well.

She smiled at me, laughing at my craziness.

A- I love you and I do not feel like trying to explain to your parents how A'mari is now their one and only child because their baby is gone and they'll end up killing me as well so please be safe and smart at all times tonight
AM- I love you too sissy
A- I know you do babygirl
AM- So, how about a drink?
?- Don't mind if we do

We turned around to see Trioan, Jaden, and Jacob behind us. We both smiled and we all exchanged hellos before Amaryllis and I ordered two Crown Royal Apples mixed with pineapple juice to drink. The boys each grabbed a beer while the bartender made our drinks and handed them to us. We smiled and thanked him before turning back to the boys and taking sips.

J- Adrianna, you look gorgeous
JA- Yeah, you really do
T- So do you, Amaryllis
A- Thank you guys, much appreciated
AM- Thank you, Trioan, you guys all look good too
A- Yeah you do
We all continued to talk and drink before Trioan turned to Amaryllis and said......

T- Amaryllis, would you maybe wanna dance.....with me?
AM- *smiles wide* Of course I would boo

She put her cup on the counter and grabbed hold of Trioan's hand as he put his beer down and she pulled him onto the dance floor; the two of them disappearing into the sea of people dancing to the music. Jaden turned to me and I said.....

A- Before you even ask, listen, I really think you're cool but I don't wanna go there.

His facial expression changed and I continued....

A- Don't get me wrong, you're gorgeous and I am sure any girl would be lucky to have you but honestly, Jaden, if we could just be friends, that would be so great. I can't handle anything more than that right now okay?
J- *nods* I get you, beautiful. I ain't mean to put the pressure on you. I sometimes get a little carried away but we can definitely just be friends. No funny business at all. I would never try to force myself on anybody
A- I appreciate that

We smiled at each other as Jacob smiled at us as well.

A- So, on that note, how about I take both of my friends onto the dance floor and we turn up together
J- Actually.....I won't lie to you, three is a crowd and I wouldn't mind seeing if any of these gorgeous ladies out here would enjoy the pleasure of my company. I'm sure Jacob can take good care of a queen like you all by himself. Right, Jacob?
JA- *laughs* I am sure I can manage
J- Exactly so I will catch y'all later

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and dapped up Jake before heading off. Jake looked at me and said.....

JA- So, Miss Andrew, would you still like that dance?
A- *smiles* Definitely
JA- Alright then

I linked our arms and made my way towards the dance floor. "I'm In Love"- Ball Greezy, Lyriq Tye came on and we danced together and sung along.

A- Wow, Jake, you can sing
JA- So can you
A- I do a little something something *laughs*

He laughed at me and spun me around which made me laugh even more. After a few minutes, the song came to an end and "L.O.V.E.Y.O.U."- I Octane came on and I jumped up because I loved this song. Jake laughed at me as I gently rocked back and forth, singing to myself. Suddenly, I felt him take my hand and pull me into his chest. He held both my hands and interlocked our fingers as we swayed together. I smiled to myself and rested my head on his chest, listening to him sing to me and getting lost in the moment. Once the song came to an end, I looked up at Jake and he looked down at me. I continued to hold his hands and led him out towards the backyard, hoping to find a quieter place for the two of us to be alone for a little while.