bestfriend ( K.TH)

Tae and I have been best friends for a few years now, we met through my brother Yoongi and at first we actually disliked each other. Yoongi is my only brother and we grew up pretty close so when Tae entered the picture I felt like he was trying to steal Yoongi's attention from me. He admitted later on to disliking me because he he saw how clingy and possessive I was over Yoongi. Eventually Yoongi ended up moving away to follow his music dream, leaving Tae and I behind. We only had each other at the time and somewhere a long the pain of missing Yoongi brought us very close . I am now 18 and he's 21 we are inseparable to this day.

-
🐯👽hey you, cool if I come over?

🐁🌸:  I just saw you less than 10 hours ago?  🙄

🐯👽: 😒

🐁🌸:

🐯👽: guess someone forgot she confessed she has a crush on Jungkook yesterday while drunk and how I can use that as blackmail if she doesn't stop being a smartass

🐯👽: guess someone forgot she confessed she has a crush on Jungkook yesterday while drunk and how I can use that as blackmail if she doesn't stop being a smartass. ☕️🐸

🐁🌸: o:

    🐁🌸: 😇 Tae! My sweet best friend won't you please come over?

🐯👽: 😏

-

Tae: soooo...

Y/N: what?

not two minutes later and Tae was already at my door. I let him in and we moved to my room. I was currently on the floor cleaning and organizing my closet while he laid sprawled out on my bed facing the ceiling .

Tae: are you ever going to tell Jungkook about your little crush?

Y/n : ARE YOU CRAZY? OF COURSE  NOT!

I turned to look at him with a "wtf is wrong with you look. He sat up resting his weight on his arms while facing me. That stupid little smirk... I hate him.