Phone Number (J.JK)

Teacher: before class starts you're class president, Mr. Jeon has a few announcements.

Jungkook: thank you Mr. Lee, anyways. I would like to announce that we are now accepting members for our club. If you'd like more information on what we're about please stop by during lunch or after school. You don't need to bring anything just bring yourself.

The dark hair boy finished off with a thank you before taking his seat, class resumed right after he was done.

Jeon Jungkook... straight A student and son of one of the most reputable CEO's not just in Seoul but the entirety of South Korea. He wasn't you're typical class president to say the least... you'd expect someone with that much power and resources behind him to be a total snob, fuck boy, insufferable etc. but he was actually a stellar student. He gets along perfectly with just about anyone, he's always volunteering for things. I don't really have much experiences with him except for the time I was carrying books to the library, lost my balance and slipped, dropping the books. I went to get up when a hand appeared in front of my face, looking up I was met with a concerned expression and big doe eyes. He asked if I was ok as I took his hand to hell me back up. I nervously nodded my head followed by a soft thank you on my part. He ended up carrying all the books for me. Besides that there isn't much more I can say about him.

-

Teacher: Mrs Y/n you really have to do better, you're starting to slack off and it could be detrimental to your final grade.

Y/n: I'll do better

He didn't have illl intent, he was a very nice teacher but I hated how he said that so audibly. I felt my face start to burn in embarrassment, feeling eyes all over me from my classmates.

-
I waited for everyone to leave before I followed along. I was still much to embarrassed about being called out. As usual I had my head down and didn't notice there was someone in front until I bumped into them. I looked up and there he was again... Jungkook. He gave me a warm smile before speaking up.

Jungkook: y/n right?

Y/n: y- yeah...

I mentally face palmed at my stutter but he didn't seem to noticed it or he probably just ignored it to not embarrass me further.

Jungkook: I'm Jungkook! I helped you carry some books once if you remember?

Idiot, of course I know who you are... question is how do you know me and why do you remember that insignificant moment?

Y/n: I do, yes. Did you... need something?

Jungkook: I actually wanted to personally recruit you for our club!

Y/n: me? W-why?

Jungkook: usually we don't do this, if students want to join then they have to do the work for it but I think you'd be a great fit for it.

Y/n: how so?

Jungkook: it was kinda hard to notice what Mr. Lee said about your grades. I feel like the club could help you with that. The main goal for it is to help students who are having a bit trouble in class. It's like a study group, we will be holding it 3 days out of the week. You can feel free to bring any assignments, study notes ect. myself and a few others are willing to help out.