PART 6- POV'S

Hey Fam so here is the next update hope you guys like it. So Fam plzzz plzzz tell me your views through likes and comments and you can dm me too if you want. you can dm me your ideas or you want some addition in the further updates you can suggest me i will mention you during the updates.. And yes i am so sorry for updating so late. *pouting*

HAPPY READING~

Mr.smith:- hey ya I am Mr Smith
Nanz:- hey I am nanz I hope you know me
Mr Smith:- whhhaaattttttt???? Naaannzzzzz?????? Yes of course I know you who doesn't know you I mean wait a minute am I dreaming ohhh ggooddd
Nandini after getting irritated with his continues speaking spoke
Nanz:- Mr. Smith yes I am nanz (huskily) that day you gave your number to me so I thought why not meet you tomorrow what say.
Mr.smith ( who was lost in nanz's words) :- r u sure u want to meet me I mean nanz
Nanz:- yeas Smith I am sure (huskily) 100% sure
Smith:-ohhhh myyy ggooddd thank you so much nanz for meeting me plzz tell me which colour flowers you like which chocolates tell me nanzz I will bring whatever you will ask for.

Nanz(now getting irritated):- brother can you plz bring one simple chocolate for your little sister tomorrow bye.

Before he could register what she just said she hung up the call and switched of the mobile. All the devils were laughing like crazy sitting there fab2 had a bored expression seeing them but manik and cabir had a smile on their face. Initially manik was angry and possessive but then when he saw how nandini handled everything he had beautifull smile on his face.

After enjoying and partying hard they all left for the mansion but three souls were not been able to sleep and the three were ofcourse manik nandini and and and mukti..... why? let's see.....

Manik's POV

OH MY GOD Nandini yaha hai I have been waiting for this day for so many years now finally. I know nandini tm mujhse bhut naraz ho aur hona bhi chahiye after what I did jb me apne app ko maaf nhi kr paya toh tmse me expect bhi nhi krta ki tum mujhe itni jaldi maaf karogi... but I know and I will seek your forgiveness in these three months I just need to stay close to her. I will do all possible things to seek your forgives even if you treat me the same way I did to you I will not back off. Mukti she has changed a lot though. And she really hates us and why not we didn't support nandini. I initially couldn't believe that mukti took nandini's side and came with her but then over the years I understood my fault and I felt so proud of mukti thank god she was with nandini when I wasn't. and now toh she is even married. She is really changed.

End

Thinking all this he unknowingly slept.

Mukbhi's room

Mukti was sitting on her bed thinking something. When Abhimanyu entered and sighed seeing her he knows how hard it is for her to see her so called friends after so many years.

Abhi: mukuu...

As soon as he called her she crashed into him and started crying

Muk: abhi why they did this why. If they would have supported choti then today we all would have been together. Why they did this. Dhruv he was toh manik's buddy na then why he didn't support them didn't undertand their love. Cabir called himself as manik's soul brother then he too stood like a statue their that day atleast he should have said something to them when they they were talking shit about choti. Navya she was toh her best friend na then why didn't she support choti you know abhi when we ragged navya on the first day of college choti stood like a warrior infront of us just to save a stranger that time navya was a stranger to her not for once choti thought that it can backfire her but navya what she did stood like a bloody statue and then Alya you know abhi when she spoke those words that day I couldn't believe that alya my aluu is saying those words. Abhi I know her since I was 7 ya 8 but that day I have seen a complete different person infront of me she was my best friend dammit. She destroyed herself because of her insecurities, and last Manik Malhotra he said he loved choti is this called love? He not for once tried to defend her arey EVEN I WAS THEIR FUCKING FRIEND when I can see choti's innocence, her truth then why can't he was he so blind by his friendship that he forget his love his shining star what he used to call her. He forget choti who bought that monster out of that fucking hell.

By now mukti has started crying very badly and abhi was patting her back to calm her down.

Abh: muku do you want to go and settle in new York for three months till the time they don't complete their contact.
muk: no abhi this time I know I have to face them and I can't leave like this if this hurts ME so much then think how much it might be hurting choti. She never shows how much she is hurt disappointed always cover it up with a smile. I have to stay here by her side we have to stay abhi.

Abhi was proud of mukti she loved nandini the same way he does.

abh: ok as you say but for now I want my muku back

and he started tickling her and after a good laughter session they both slept cuddling each other

Nandini's room

Nandini was sitting in her balcony and was shedding slight tears

Nandini's POV

Why manik why? Why you did this? To me? To us? Was my love not strong enough? Arey I am not saying that you should have left your friends but atleast you should have explained them stood by my side but NO you just decided to choose them over me and leave me you manik Malhotra choose them without uttering single word not a fucking word. I can't believe this and now you are back no wow to do what to ruin my life again. But this time you are wrong Malhotra I will not let you be successful in your plans I will not let you affect my life my famile my friends nothing I will protect them from you and your bloddy so called friends. That day the thing which hurt me the most was navya I always tood by her side always she was my bestie but what she did.... She didn't support me when I needed her the most. Muku she is so hurt by their behaviour she never shows but I know she is so broken from inside. Today she must be very upset seeing them I have to do something tomorrow to make her happy.

Thinking all this she slept in the balcony. 

-------------------------------------------------------

words: 1225

SO HOW WAS IT?

MANIK'S POV?

NANZ'S POV?

MUKTI'S POV?

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT PART?

THANK YOU GUYSS I LOVE YOU ALLL 

STAY SAFE STAY HOME!

BYE!