Chapter Two- Sammy and Angie

Quick Author's Note: I wanted to dedicate the chapter to@blu3oceanss for her nice comments. Now For the Chapter:3

⭐️Aqua's POV:⭐️

As I headed out the door to go to the café, my phone buzzed.

💜Sammy💜- So did you escape playtime? Also Angie's coming.

Me- Ya. And cool! Hope to see you both there <3

💜Sammy💜- Ok! Maybe afterwards we could actually go to the ocean for a swim.

Me- Sounds Cool! I'll bring my bathing suit.

💜Sammy💜- Kk! I'll grab mine too!

I quickly ran up and grabbed my favorite bathing suit. You know how I love mermaids? Well I love swimming too. Guess that would only make sense.

After I grabbed everything I needed, I started towards the café. It was actually a long walk from my house, but I didn't mind.

"Hey Aqua!" Oh no! I recognized that voice and it belonged to one of the least people I wanted to see right now.

As I turned around, It was true; it was Jason. Jason was this amazingly cute guy I've had a crush on forever. Knowing that you would think I would want to see him right? Wrong. We were friends and all, and I did NOT want to ruin that.

"Oh hey Jason." I say back. For those of you who are asking, I'm not nervous around him; like I said he's my friend.

"What are you doing?" He asks. "Going to the café with Sammy and Angie. You?" When I ended that I made it sound like I was texting.

"Oh well I guess now, not anything. I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out." I nod in embarrassment, not knowing what else to say. "Well I gotta go, Bye!" I yell back to him, as I already started walking.

Now what you're all longing to know: what Jason looks like. Well, I can very easily describe that. Jason was this really cute guy,(or at least in my opinion) with these amazing blue eyes that I sometimes even get lost in.

He also had a nice shade of blonde hair, styled into a quiff.

As I finally approached the café, I walked in to immediately see Angie.
Angie was really tall girl, with brown eyes and blonde-blue streaked hair. I loved the way it was styled; it suited her.

"Aqua!" She yelled as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. Angie and Sammy were my best friends in the world, so we hugged each other all the time.

I then saw Sammy come over and we hugged as well.

After the hugging was all over, We decided to get milkshakes. The café's milkshakes were amazing!

After we all sat down, we talked for a while. I told them I saw Jason, and of course(since they knew I liked him) found it adorable.

"Omg! Awwww." Angie said, fangirling hardcore. "I have to admit, your friendship is amazing." Sammy admitted.

I blushed, and looked away. My friends always said stuff like that, and that he liked me back, but I highly doubt it.

"So who's up for a swim?" I asked. I really needed a refreshment, and for me, swimming is one of them.

Sammy, and Angie nodded, and we left the money for the bill and left.

A/N: Haiii Guysss!!!! Sooo, I decided I wanted to update because since I finished all my projects I have a lot of free time! Sooo Ya.
Baiii!

-_Minecraft_Lover_💗