7

Bold terms will be defined at the end of the chapters from this point on.

Y/n's POV

I woke up and stretch before letting myself fall back against the bed. Ugh. I don't want to go to work. I thought. It wasn't because of the orgy that happened a couple nights ago. It was because I wished that I could just be that rich person who didn't need to work and only worked when I wanted to.

I convinced myself to get up and walked sluggishly to the bathroom with my phone in my hand. I turned on my bluetooth speaker and turned on my favorite song. I began to sing loudly while the shower was getting warm.

I kept jamming while I got dressed and it definitely helped me wake up more. I grabbed my stuff and walked to work while eating my breakfast sandwich.

I walked into work and set my stuff down. "Hey Noona!" Jungkook practically shouted as he and his boyfriends walked into the locker area. "Hey guys." "Ugh why do we have to work? I just want to stay home and play video games." Jungkook whined. "Babo. All three of us have to work." Jimin said as he flicked the youngered forehead.

We all laughed as we walked into the triage area. The overnight team rounded us and it was just as they left, that the receptionist called for a triage.

"EC, I have a 5 year old great dane whose stomach is swollen." I ran up to get the pet and I was happy that the dog was still able to walk. "Ma'am is it ok if we stabilize your pet and get an x-ray of his stomach. The lady was apprehensive but eventually agreed.

I walked the dog back to the triage area. Once I was out of vision of the owner, I tapped on the belly. Fuck. This dog is a GDV. I thought. I went straight to radiology and got the x-ray technician to take one side view of the belly which confirmed my suspensions.

"Hey guys. I am walking back with the dane. He is a GDV for sure." I announced on the radio. "Ok, I have catheter stuff ready and I will let Dr. Namjoon know." Jimin said over the radio.

I walked into the triage area and we began to place two IV catheters; one in each arm. While trying to place the second one, the dog tried to buck up so I ended up getting on top of the dog and straddling him. I glance over to see Dr. Namjoon looking at me with a lustful look in his eyes.

Ugh. Not again. Creep. He reminds me of Ben. All he wants is to get in as many chicks pants as possible. I thought to myself.

"Start giving the dog a 2 liter bolus while I speak to the owner. Come and grab me if the dog starts declining." Dr. Namjoon ordered. We all nodded our heads and began to do as he said.

After about 20 minutes, he comes back into the triage room. "He is going to surgery. One of you go tell the surgery techs. I will go and round the patient to Dr. Min." Dr. Namjoon announced.

"Y/n, follow me. I will introduce you to the surgery team. The main surgeon is Dr. Min but there are some other surgeons. He is your typical surgeon. He acts unfriendly and abrasive but he really cares for the patients he treats." Jimin said.

I followed him to the surgery wing and he opened the door to the prep area. "Hey Hongjoong! I got a case we are transferring to you." Jimin announced. "Whatcha got Jimin. Oh! And who is this?" The man said as he walked over to us. "Hongjoong this is Y/n she started in EC about a week ago. Y/n, this is Hongjoong. He is the head surgery technician under Dr. Min."

"It is nice to meet you." I said as I smiled and bowed. "So whatcha got for us?" "5yr old male neutered great dane with a GDV. 2 16g IV catheters have been placed in each front leg and a 2 liter bolus has been given. Vitals fairly normal but heart rate is 180. No VPCs however so that's one plus." I said. "Wow you sure know you stuff." Hongjoong complimented. "She is pretty damn good." Jimin said.