Hammerhead

3rd POV

Finally they had managed to push the car to Hammerhead garage, Prompto being who he is immediately flops to the floor as does Noctis, while Ignis, Gladio and You are stood around the regalia waiting.

Footsteps are heard as a slender figure walks up to them " hey there, y'all kept a girl waitin'! " "now, which ones the prince?", Noct unenthusiastically stands up "aha" "Hello your highness, congrats on your wedding" the woman says with a southern accent, Noct quickly replies "not hitched just yet", she continues "Lady Lunafreya's groom-to-be, here in Hammerhead" Noct a bit stunned be this doesn't say anything, Ignis cuts in "apologies for taking so long" she replies with "You'd best save your apologies for Paw-Paw" Gladio chimes in figuring out who she is "that makes you.." "Cindy...  Cids grease monkey granddaughter"

"Roll 'er in while i'm still young!" a gravelly voice said, a male figure approaches the car "didn't yer daddy tell ya? She's a custom classic, not some beat-up old clunker" he states inspecting the car, he then looks up at Noct "Prince Noctis" Noct replies "uh, yeah" " 'Prince' like they took the old man and kicked the dignity out of him" he retorts, "what" Noct says in disbelief "you got a long way to go, and that slack jaw's gettin' you nowhere fast" Cid states, as he finishes the inspection he continues "she's gonna take a while, Y'all get her in and run along" with that he walks away.

Cindy sighs "y'all heard him! Let's get movin'" "right this way" as she shows where to put the regalia, once the garage door is shut Ignis says "now we play the waiting game" Prompto groans "never liked that game" Noct comes in with "never any good at it either" as they wonder around for a bit Cindy calls "Oh! hey there!, Prince!" "Y'all ain't never been out this way before, have ya? Go on, have a look around! This'll make sure y'all don't get lost" Noct takes the map, Gladio says "Well, might as well make good use of the extra time" as they wonder around again however Ignis notices something and decides to speak up "are you alright (y/n)?, you've been awfully quiet?" you turn to him and see concern on his face "ah, i'm okay Ignis just lost in my thoughts, thank you for worrying" "it's my pleasure" he says smiling.

Your POV

'Ignis is handsome when he smiles' 'wait WHAT?!' as soon as you had that thought you blushed but you got distracted by Prompto saying "Whoa! they got Ebony out here! Ignis is gonna flip!" you and Noct walked towards him "wait... Uh whats a gil?" you hear this and casually say "maybe it's the currency out here?" with a slight shrug, Ignis comes walking into the shop "a moment Noct?" "We've expended the last of our funds on the repairs, i suggest we confer with Cindy" with that we set of to talk with Cindy.

"she ain't gun' be ready for a while, y'all need somethin?" "bit steep for a simple tune up, don't ya think?" as soon as he says this a look of realization is on her face "Oh i get it, so this was what Paw-Paw meant when he said he was gonna 'teach them boys a lesson'" "Told me that he oughta have y'all take care of some ornery varmints that've been causin' a ruckus 'round here" "I'd be happy to pay y'all for your services if your up for the challenge, how 'bout it?" "sure, thanks" , Prompto comes in "So much for finding the easy way out, Thanks a lot Paw-Paw" "But don't go runnin' 'round after dark" Cindy warns "the daemons're liable to rip y'all to shreds" Cindy hands Noct some gil "Here-this oughta be enough for a place to stay, just between us though, don't tell Paw-Paw" she finishes and walks back into the garage.

==============================================================================

Hey everyone~

sorry i haven't updated in a while

with Corvid-19 my work (cleaner) has put a lot of pressure on me, but im getting overtime pay so i'm happy about that.

I'll update more often now that i'm getting back in the swing of things, so i'll try to update every day.

if you have any opinions you want to share or constructive criticism then please comment, i wanna know how im doing, sorry for any mistakes

stay safe, wash your hands

Bye~ TheLunaDragonSlayer