♣️Half Past the Point of No Return♣️

http://open.spotify.com/track/54oAT2kAmUkmIpKe445pn1 Glitter In The Air by P!nk is the soundtrack for this one. Btw if you didn't already know, P!nk is a fucking goddess and okay just listen to Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, Dear Mr. President, Sober, Try, Blow Me ( One Last Kiss ), Just Give Me A Reason, The Great Escape, Who Knew, and basically all of them because she is so on point dammit.

Tyler POV

I'll admit, I give pretty sound advice, especially when it comes to relationships, or at least developing one. Cut the bullshit, tell the truth, and don't put pressure on yourself or the other person.

I'll also be the first to admit that I'm horrible at following my own advice.

It's not my fault. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with my best friend. I wasn't supposed to be nervous to tell him the truth, even though he's a pretty easy going person. I wasn't supposed to fall for the person that lives in a different hemisphere. I definitely wasn't supposed to get stuck playing Spin the Bottle with him and all of our other YouTube friends tonight, either.

I would probably say I'm half past the point of no return right now. I'm already in love with Troye Sivan Mellet, there's no changing that or going back from that. But I haven't done anything to change our relationship in any way, or told him the complete truth, so there's nothing to go back from in that case.

Anyways, I should probably catch you up on this situation. Troye, Connor, and I all went to stay in Brighton, visiting our British friends. Zoë called Alfie to come over, and he was hanging out with the YouTube Boyband group ( Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Jim, and Marcus ) and they all wanted to invite their girlfriends, and Louise and Louis were called, so here we are! Zoë has a stash of wine in her cupboards, which was promptly passed around throughout all of us, though I noticed a few abstained more than others, as it was pretty early in the night still, only being 9:00pm. I passed a drink at first, simply because I didn't want to say anything I didn't want to around the others in my intoxicated state. I am the one who outed the fact that Dan and Phil are dating, after all.

Anyways, at some point, Louise, who was definitely drunk, shouted,"We should play Spin the Bottle!" It was pretty out of no where, and I never dreamed anyone would agree, since most of the people here are dating, but then again, I've seen an unaired and dared Jaspar kiss, and I myself have kissed Zoella, even though she's taken and I'm very gay. So, people shouted their assents right away, and though there was only one person here I wouldn't mind kissing, I went along with them, because if I did. Anything else, they would've asked questions, or suspected something.

I noticed that the only other hesitant people here were single, or simply Troye, Connor, Joe, and myself. I knew Caspar and Louis were single too, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they have no problem with this. They're the least shy people of anyone I've met, except maybe Glozell Green.

Anyways, Zoë got a bottle of wine out of cupboards, and walked back to us, a slight sway in her step, and said,"Alright, are you guys ready?" We nodded, a few enthusiastic cheers sounding out from Caspar and Louise, which also didn't surprise me. I figured a few more would've cheered if it weren't for the fact that they were already inebriated from the alcohol. It was nearing 10:30pm right now, so they've been here awhile.

"I want to go first,"Caspar said, an obvious slur in his voice. He grabbed the tip of the bottle, and spun it around with somewhat lacking motor skills, and we all watched as the tip landed on Joe. Typical. Joe rolled his eyes, but before he could even turn his head to face Caspar, Caspar had already pounced on his lap, and smashed their lips together in a messy haste. Joe yelped, causing myself and a few of the others to snicker at his surprise, but he looked pretty into it after a second. (( Jaspar is my OTP second to Troyler okay? Okay. ))