Brianna - Extra Chapter 1: Is a Threesome Kinky?

Brianna's POV:

"Brie! Over here!" My friend Samira waved at me from the cafe table near the fountain.

I smiled as I set my tray on the table and we proceeded to chat about our day while eating. This has been the usual routine for us whenever my friend finds time from her busy schedule as a trade route director.

Has it really been just a few years since she fond happiness as a Kindred bride like me? I remember how she viewed being called as a bride as a pain in the ass and how she looked so unsure of herself when the mating period between her and her twins started.

Since I have experience in that department as a fellow Kindred wife myself, I tried to assuage her fears by answering a mountain of questions for hers in the past.

But now...

"My secretary asked me if threesomes with my twins are kinky," she said as she took a large bite of her sub sandwich.

"Really? Is she single?"

"Nah. She has a boyfriend down on Earth who she sees on a weekly basis but I suppose she has been hearing rumors about how the Kindred satisfies their brides so she must have been curious." She answered in an amused tone. "I just told her that sex was good with the men I love. I am all for spilling the deets on my sex life but that is only reserved for close friends...like you but..." she gave me knowing smirk and wiggled her dark brows. "As a fellow Twin Kindred bride, you get what I am saying eh?"

"R-right. Hahaha..." I blushed as I concentrate on my pasta and wonder what kind of surprise my husbands have for me today.

"But really, do women really find threesomes kinky?  I would never have imagined letting two different men in if it were not for my twins. The sensations of having someone tease your upper body while the other goes...down on you like crazy." Samira shivered, her pale cheeks were suddenly pink as we finished up lunch and went our separate ways.

When I finished work at the Research Lab, I usually pick up groceries or visit the clothes shops to get some new things for me or my husbands.

Come off to think of it, Lean's pants had a tear on it, and Go's shirts are rather tattered from using them all-time at training.

As I was shopping for appropriate clothes, my thoughts drifted back to what Samira said. It was rather true that amongst the Kindred branches, the Twin Kindred do have a very unique way of...doing things.

Because you can't just have one twin's cock in you when you copulate...they should have both their meat rods inside you to come and achieve satisfaction.

I wonder if those gossipy girls knew how intense lovemaking with a Kindred is. It requires physical stamina and our linked minds to intensify our pleasure.

Every time my guys seek me out, I always wondered why me? I am not as pretty as Samira but I do have pretty green eyes, flaming red hair, and gold-flecked freckles courtesy of my Irish mother.

Lean loves my thick vibrant hair while Go has always been obsessed with kissing every single place where my freckles are, he calls them "goddess marks".

Even now, I cannot wait to see them when I get back to our suite and maybe try for a baby again. It made me jealous at times whenever I have Luna and Sol over to babysit them and the tenderness in my husband's eyes whenever they see the baby twins made my womb ache for children of my very own.

" Hmmm?" An alert from my phone made me take it out to look at it. " A package from Earth was sent to me? Well, the post office is on the way. Might as well grab them."