Minho x Jisung (Mature 18+)

A/N: This chapter includes smut, readers under 18, for the sake of your innocence, please leave. Unless it's already gone- then you can stay. This is a boyxboy smut. Things get a little steamy after a fan meet, between Minho and Jisung.

Stray Kids had just returned to their hotel from a fan meet in Sydney, Australia; home country of Chan and Felix. All the boys were paired in two, except the group of three, that was Jeongin, Changbin, and Seungmin. 

Minho and Jisung were roomed together. Although, there had seemed to be a rise of sexual tension as soon as the fan meet ended, between the two. 

Minho had grabbed the key from their Manger, for his and Jisung's hotel room. As Minho started to go to the room, Jisung followed closely behind.

"Hey, I'm going to go take a shower first, is that alright?" Jisung asked. Minho was soon to go over to Jisung after locking the hotel room door.

Minho backed Jisung into a wall, as he drew closer. Minho seemed to cage Jisung between his arms.

Soon without saying a word, he picked up Jisung and carried him over to the shower. Minho turned the water on at a reasonable temperature. 

Minho trapped Jisung between himself and the shower wall.

"No no..." He muttered lowly, his mouth by Jisung's ear. His teeth brushed Jisung ear slightly, Jisung shuddered slightly as Minho gently nibbled his lower ear, gently rolling his hips forward, grinding into Jisung. He was already fully hard and Jisung was nearly there.

"We will do this together" He rolled his hips forward again as he nibbled Jisung collarbone, Jisung whined, gently tugging at his arms, trying to pull them from Minho's grasp, Minho just tightened his grip, holding both of Jisung's wrists in one of his hands.

"Be still, love.." he mumbled. Jisung sighed impatiently, closing his eyes as Minho gently sucked a bruise into his pale neck.

"You know how this is going to work..turn around.. don't touch me though.. and don't touch yourself.. I want all of your moans to come from my doing.." he said, letting go of Jisung's hands and stepping back slightly. Jisung whined again and turned.

Minho leaned back and turned the cold down a little, knowing Jisung liked the showers hot. He reached over for his soap, not Jisung's. He was feeling possesive.

And wanted his boyfriend to smell like him. He got some in his hands and rubbed it together until it got soapy.

He rubbed his hands across Jisung's back, then to his sides, rubbing the body soap in, he gently squeezed his hips, rubbing, Jisung let a small whimper. Minho slid closer, letting out a hiss as his member rubbed against Jisung's backside. His hands slid around Jisung, gently rubbing his upper thighs.

One hand moved up, fingers teasingly brushing against the hair at the bottom of his stomach before he actually slid his fingers around Jisung's more than ready self and stroked him a few times before stopping to rub his thumb along the head.

"Come on..Please Minho just do it..I want you.." he grinded himself backwards, letting a shameless groan at the feel of Minho, already ready. Minho nodded and gently nibbled the side of Jisung's neck as he pulled away and leaned out digging in his pants pocket for the small tube of lube. He had it in there because he was hoping to get Jisung alone at the fan meet. It was not his fault that the baseball pants that the stylist gave Jisung, made Jisung's butt look out of this world.

He didn't really need lube, they had water, a natural lubricant, but he didn't want to wait and try to spread the water just right and get it in the right places. He wasn't patient.

The near hot water poured down onto the back of his head and he reached down patting between Jisung's legs, he knew what Minho wanted. He leaned forward into the wall, putting his hands flat on it, his feet gripping the grips on the bottom of the tub.

Minho slicked his fingers and gently wiggled one into the tight ring of muscles, smirking at the whimper his boyfriend released. He wiggled that finger and squeezed a second one in, wiggling them in and out, smirking more at Jisung's reaction to a third finger, he moved his fingers in and out and Jisung let out a loud shameless moan and rocked himself back meeting Minho's fingers.

It wasn't long and neither one could contain themselves, Jisung looked ready to drop and blow all over, Minho just..wanted him. He slicked himself up quickly, then gripped Jisung and positioned himself, sliding in.

"How are you always so tight.." he hissed into the back side of Jisung's head, sliding himself in and out slow, trying to let Jisung adjust. He took it as a hint to go faster when Jisung started rocking his hips back more to meet with Minho's thrusts. The water hitting them both, seemingly getting hotter. Minho groaned as he watched Jisung grip the small shelf in the shower that holds the soap.

"Fuck, Minho, I- Ahh.. I need you..Make it so I can't sit down without thinking of you." he moaned out, fueling Minho to slam deeper and harder, his eyes almost rolling to the back of his head at Jisung's words. Minho slammed a little quicker, feeling himself get close, he wanted Jisung to explode first, he loved the feeling of being inside him while he did, the ring of muscles would tighten around him and then loosen, then tighten again, spasming.

He wrapped an arm around him and slid his hand up and down the hard length, stopping at the base to trace a vein up to the head. Jisung made a small mewling sound at the contact, Minho continued, His name slipping repeatedly out of Jisung's mouth.

He was close. Minho slammed faster, feeling victory as he hit the bundle of muscle and made Jisung scream his name. He pumped his hand up and down faster as he felt his thrusts get sloppy and erratic. It didn't take long and Jisung's whole body quaked as he released, he threw his head back and let out a porn worthy moan, Minho groaned as the familiar warm tingling found him and he slammed into the tight hole one more time and released, letting himself fall over the edge, Minho shut off the water and got out slowly, feeling like jelly, Jisung couldn't move, the fear his legs would collapse overwhelming him.

Minho wrapped a towel around his waist and helped Jisung out and to the bedroom, dropping them both on the bed both naked. Jisung laid his head on him, the hot water mixed with the sex leaving his pale skin with a red tinge. Minho smirked suddenly thinking back to his boyfriends loud outbursts.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed!