17

Diamond POV*
"Thanks mama I said to Lamonts mom for watching kulture. I was going to see my dad and let him meet his granddaughter. I was really nervous cause I ain't seen him in 3 years since I met Lamont. My dad used to hate that I was a stripper. He said the same thing Lamont said. I've talk to him on the phone but I told him about kulture and he wanted to meet her. I arived at home and started packing me and kulture some clothes. Then I was done I got her dipar bag ready and headed to the airport. I did everything and went to get us some snacks cause we got 4 hours and I know my baby ain't gone want the plane food. We got on the plane and I gave her the ear phones so her ears won't get irrated and let he fall asleep.
5 hours later*
(Knock knock knock)  "Daddy" Ran a hugged my dad "hey novià" He said hugging me "is this my grand baby" He said pinching her cheeks making her giggle. Then she put her arms out for him to pick her up and he did so. We walked in the house and I seen my mom. "Hey girl who's this cutie pie" She said smoking a cigarette. "Yo granddaughter" I said rolling my eyes. She put her arms out to get kulture and kulture grabbed my dad tighter and started crying. My mom was always mean to me and I guess kulture had scenes to that. Then my sister came down stairs. She looked at me and went to the kitchen.

"Girl speak to your sister" My mama said to me. I looked at her crazy. "She seen her first so she can speak bruh don't come down stairs wit all dat.. Shit let me enjoy my time with my daughter and granddaughter" My dad spoke up for me "well she needs to speak,  just rude like yo ass" My mom said in my dad's face. Then my baby started crying "bro back up you scaring my daughter" I yelled in her face "bitch fuck yo daughter" She said "bitch fuck you, all you do is take up for yo other hoe of a daughter but did you forget you had me, huh, ever since grandma died the only person I had is my daddy cause you act like you don't care and bitch don't ever bring my daughter in this shit. But I don't care any more. Daddy I'll see you later love you" I said and kissed his cheek and grabbed my baby. I got in my bently. I stopped by the store cause the hotel has a miny kitchen and got some stuff. As I was driving to my hotel my phone was blowing up. I looked at the contact and it was Lamont. I just silenced my phone and went to the hotel
At the hotel*
I put all the groceries up and put my baby down and changed her clothes cause she was knocked out. I closed the restroom door and looked at my phone. Lamont has called my 68 times bro. I answered the phone.
Me- Whattttt Lamont
- where tf are you
Me- non of yo business
- bro where is my fucking daughter
Me- she's sleep bye
- don't do that shit where are tf you at
Me- bye
And with that I hung up. I took a shower and went to sleep.
The next day*
Lamont POV
Im leaving to new Orleans cause my dad wants me to come to see him. Even tho I hate that nigga.
Diamond POV
I woke up and got ready to go see my dad. I made some breakfast then got. my baby up. I went and washed her face and turned cartoons on and gave her, her breakfast. I ate my breakfast then got her ready. We got on the elevator and got in the car. I arrived at my dad's house and the door was open. What the hell? I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes.

-Nayah🍯🌻