2

Aaliyah .

"I like this." Layla said picking up a crop top.

"It's cute" I said picking up some leggings. "Get it."

I started hanging out with Layla and she's pretty cool. Exchanged numbers the other day and started hanging out since.

We paid for our stuff and headed to the food court. I got myself some Wendy's while Layla got some Chinese food.

"Aye lucas!" Layla yelled getting his attention from where he was at with monte and Jd.

They walked over and sat down.

"Where Jason?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Went to footlocker." Monte said playing with his curls.

Lucas picked up my burger taking this big ass bite out of it making me scrunch my face up.

"Gimme my shit." I said taking my burger back. " ion even want it no more."

He laughed taking the burger out my hand and continued eating it.

"Whatcu doing after this?" Jd asked.

"I'm finna get my nails done." I said eating my fries making sure to keep em away from Lucas hungry ass.

"How long dat take?" Monte asked just as Jason came over.

"It usually depends on how many people in there." Layla said packing up her food.

"Wassup y'all." Jason said sitting on the other side of me.

"What y'all got planned for today?" I asked.

"Finna go check on the trap." Lucas said trynna get my drink.

"Ok cuz now you doing to much." I said snatching my drink away causing it to spill on the table. " Jason get up."

Jason got up and I stood up grabbing my bags.

"I'm ready to go." I told Layla who started getting up.

"I know u not mad for real." Jd asked getting up to.

"She'll be Aii." Lucas sad shrugging me off.

~

I was at the trap with Jd siting in his office with Monte. After me and Layla got our nails done, Monte offered to come get us.

I haven't been to the trap in mad long. It's still the same tho, nothing's changed.

"Monte go fetch me some chips." I said still looking at my phone.

"Oo, i almost forgot who u were." He said. " talking bout some 'fetch'"

I laughed. "where Layla at?" I asked getting up.

"In front room with the other females." Monte said getting up as well.

I nodded before heading into the kitchen and grabbing the big bag of takis and heading into the front room.

"Wassup y'all" I said sitting down next to Layla.

"Hey, I'm kimora." A pretty darkskin said waving at me.

I nodded. "Aaliyah , and you pretty."

"Thanks." She said.

"Ain't that the bitch from the party." I heard some girl whisper looking at me.

"And if I was?" I said turning to face her. Her bun was small asf.

"Calm down, just cuz u jd cousin don't mean shit." She said rolling her eyes.

"Faith, shut the fuck up." Layla said mugging her.

"Nah let her talk her shit cuz she know she won't touch me." I said shrugging and turning back around.

"If you fight I'm not jumping in." Her friend going on her phone.

"I'm finna go back to jd office for a bit before I head out." I told Layla as I got up.

"Aii."

I walked up to jd office and walked back in seeing him, Lucas and Monte.

"Whatcu need?" Jd asked.

"Nothing, what y'all doing up here?" I said going into his small refrigerator.

"None of your business." Lucas said pulling out his phone.

"Please shut the fuck up." I said rolling my eyes. "Who that girl downstairs with that small ass bun?"

"Oh that's Faith." Monte said counting money. "Why what happened?"

"Jd take me home I got school inna morning." I said getting up ignoring Monte question.

"You going back to school?" He asked.

"Ion really have a choice." I shrugged.

"Oh aii." He said. "Lucas take her home."

"Why can't monte do it? Ion Like her ass." Lucas mugged.

"I'll just have jaden come get me." I said pulling out my phone.

"You talking bout the nigga down the street?" I nodded "you know he got a kid right and a crazy baby momma?" Monte asked.

"I already know." I shrugged. "It ain't even like that tho, we just friends."

"He ain't a good person to be around Liyah ." Jd said "but I ain't finna control you or nothin."

"I can handle my own." I said texting jaden.

Aaliyah 💕: can you come get me?

Jaden🙃: wya?

"He can come get me here?" I asked. Jd nodded and started counting money.

Aaliyah 💕: location sent.

Jaden🙃: omw.

"Y'all out of school?" I asked.

"Nah, ima senior." Monte said.

"I done graduated already." Lucas said.

"What about Layla?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Lucas asked making me scrunch my face up.

" why don't you shut the fuck up?" I asked.

"Both of y'all shut up." Jd said shaking his head. " Layla a senior."

"All you had to say." I said rolling my eyes.