I Am GoIn To DaNcE

Icandance: guys I've made mah decision!

Worldwidehandsome: wHaHt iHs iHt ThHen.

Sunshineu: Why with the 'h' hyung.

Babymochi: cuz he is weird duh.

Worldwidehandsome: what did you just call me?

Sunshineu: Drama king.

Worldwidehandsome: IM GOING TO PUNCH YOUR NOSES UNTIL U BREAK THEM AND YOU WILL HAVE TO-  Wait no it is okay I'm a drama king.

Geniusmanhere: jin you just scolded them for nothing?

Icandance: Guys, I need to say something important.

Taetanie: what did you break this time?

Kookieiscute: I bet you broke your face.

Worldwidehandsome: It better not be a big thing namjoon or I'm killing you with mah own hands and I'm burning you so that you turn into ashes.

Icandance: well I kind of broke the floor....

Geniusmanhere: WAIT HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BREAK THE FLOOR?!!

Taetanie: wow, so the fans really have the right to tell you destruction monster.

Sunshineu: Guys do not let him to the studio all by himself this time he will break the whole building down.

Icandance: I'm kind of in the living room right now...

Worldwidehandsome: ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU BROKE THE FLOOR OF THE LIVING ROOM!?

Icandance: not my fault.

Babymochi: you were the one who danced not us. So who broke it you. And who is at fault? You.

Icandance: well...

Worldwidehandsome: I HAVE MY SPATULA READY SO IM HITTING YOU WITH THAT.

Icandance has logged off

But... worldwidehandsome still got him and put his head into the trash bin :3
~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading ^^