Can I get your number?

When the pizza was ready Jon payed for it and left. Getting into his car he reflected on what had just happened. He felt like such a creep.

The drive home was silent, since the car radio was broken. It was driving him mad. He needed a distraction. Why did he keep thinking back on that situation with the pants? Ugh, he was such a perv. It probably only took him five minutes to get home, but it felt like ages.

"Garfield, I'm ho- !" before he'd finished the sentence Garfield had come, grabbed the pizza and run with it to the kitchen.

"A 'thank you' would be nice..." Jon mumbled to himself.

Jon walked into the kitchen, ready to do some Sunday chores. He began washing the dishes.

"Hey, Jon. There's a note in the pizza box. I can't read, so what does it say?" Garfield lazily lifted the note up, waving it at Jon. Jon immidiately dropped the dishes in the sink and rushed over.

"What?! Vito left a note?"

Dear Jon,

Hi, it's Vito. I noticed you staring at me when I was making the pizza and when I came out of the bathroom you were blushing, so I'm thinking maybe you like me? Truth is, I like you too.

If you're interested in being anything more than friends, you can reach my personal phone at 666-6969. If not, just ignore this note.

Garfield tapped his claws on the table. "So, what does it say?" "EEEEEEEEEE" Jon screeched like an excited little girl as he danced around.

"So you've finally lost you mind, huh?" Garfield said as he rolled his eyes.