Wow youre beautiful

Tonight was the spring fling dance and Cady had finally got the nerve to ask Janis to the fling the only problem is Cady has not long joined the plastics and has grown to be like one, this she regretted instantly she has always liked Janis, Janis has always liked Cady but she can't talk to her if she's with Regina. Cady texts Janis every morning and night but Janis hardly replies just Incase Regina is with her. Cady found out the true story of Regina and Janis' broken friendship and wanted to leave The plastics is bad but she couldn't get herself to do it, she loved being with them feeling like she belongs but she hates seeing Janis walk in the cafeteria and look sad everyday she wants to leave the plastics but if she does she doesn't want to imagine what Regina will do to her. She has told Regina a lot of stuff she can't risk it going out.

In first period Janis and Cady sat next to eachother, no Aaron, no plastics. Just them. Cady turned to Janis and for the first time in ages she spoke to her. "Hey Jan how have you been" she said stupidly knowing that Janis hasn't been okay.
"Jan is something only my friends can call me" Jan felt her heart drop as she told Cady that she could see how hurt Cady looked. Cady knee she deserved what Janis said she didn't deserve to be her friend, in fact she didn't even deserve to have been her friend.
"I know I'm sorry I'm a terrible person but Janis I still want to be your friend, I just-" Cady got interrupted by a sad and confused Janis.
"You just what? You- you just can't see that they are bad for you and you can't see that I was your friend and we could have been fucking great friends?" Cady saw a tear in Janis' eye. Without thinking her arms was around Janis and Janis hugged back Cady was shocked because she thought Janis hated her but she took the time to appreciate the hug.
"Jan I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the spring fling with me" Cady looked back up at Janis with worry that she would say no but to Cady's surprise Janis said yes.
"Don't expect me to wear a dress if you do you are wrong" Janis said sternly then she chuckled and Cady nodded she knew Janis wouldn't wear a dress to anything.
"I know Jan I know"

The bell rang for last period and Cady has been excited all day, she even built the nerve to leave the plastics and sit back with Janis and Damien. Cady was fiddling with her pen in maths she couldn't concentrate all she thought about was Janis she loved math but when it came to Janis she loved her thoughts more.
Cady looked at her paper and saw she only put one question down and quickly rushed all the other questions, she knew she got questions 2,3,4,5,5,6,7,8 and 9 wrong. They were all the questions she had put down she was too busy thinking about Janis how her hair is so smooth and smells like paint and her shampoo.

Cady's thoughts were interrupted by the bell and she rushed out of class and got home as quick as she could to get ready. She got in the shower, put on her makeup up, curled her hair, paint her nails and finally put on her dress. She had a beautiful light baby pink dress with sequins in the chest she put in her earrings and necklace and out on her silver heels and made her way downstairs, her mum has tears in her eye she was so proud of how far her daughter has come. Cady drove to Janis house to pick her up. Cady got out the car and knocked, Janis' mum answered at let Cady in. Cady was waiting for janis and was really confused cause Janis never takes this long.

Janis finally comes down and holy shit did she look beautiful. Janis surprised Cady. She put on a dress. A beautiful black dress that flows down to the floor with lace pattern at the top, She had a cute makeup look  complete with some light red lipstick her hair up and curled slightly and her shoes were silver with diamonds on the strap.
"Wow you're beautiful" is all Cady managed to get out and Janis blushed and it was the most beautiful sight Cady has seen in her life.
"You look stunning" Janis said to Cady making her smile and blush too, Cady and Janis stood next to eachother for Janis' mum to take a picture of them in both Janis' and Cady's phone. Janis and Cady make their way to Cady's car and get in and Cady puts on the radio and they have a little dance session in the car before the dance.

When they got to the dance, Cady got out first and opened the door for Janis and closed it after her they walk into the dance they both walked inside and went to the drinks table. They both hit a drink knowing it wasn't alcohol like they said the drinks were, they sat at a table and talked about their everyday stuff like: "did you get the homework Mr. Wilson set" to "did you see Brooke and Andy yesterday" to "you look beautiful". The last one was definitely Janis' and Cady's favorite. They see the plastics and their dates walk in. Of course Regina is with Aaron and has Shane Omen on the side. They sit at the table next to Janis and Cady. Cady tells janis to ignore everything they say, and Janis does it was hard but she stared into Cadys beautiful blue eyes and got up with Cady to dance.

They got up on the floor and began to be them self's and not care about anything or anyone else. They both loved it when they was around eachother. It felt like heaven. The plastics and their dates came near them but did they care. Not one but as long as they have each other the world doesn't matter. A slow song came in and Cady has no experience of slow dancing what so ever neither did janis but she looked around at everyone else and got it. She put her hands on Cadys waist and pulled her closer to her, Cady slowly got what was going on and put her arms around janis neck and they slowly danced to the song. It was beautiful. They both smiled and laughed all three the dance, they both felt so lucky to have eachother and to be together tonight. The song ended and Janis and Cady laughed at nothing, Janis finally built up the nerve to kiss Cady, she did just that it was long but sweet. At this moment no one was around. No one was looking, judging. No one else was alive. Just them. Once the kiss ended they both chuckled and smiled. They both fell in love tonight even deeper then before.

The dance was over and Janis and Cady walked hand in hand back to the car and got in, Janis got out when Cady dropped her off at her house, she stood at her door she thanked and waved to Cady as she drove off back to her house, she went upstairs and laid on her bed looking up at the ceiling and smiling about what happened tonight, this was the first time she smiled this week, she loved Cady and always had, her beautiful red hair falling over her shoulder, her little freckles showing threw the concealer she uses to cover them, her blue eyes god she couldn't get enough you could swim in her eyes they were beautiful and Cady's lips, her soft, beautiful and pink lips she could kiss them forever. She wanted to kiss her forever. She just wanted Cady to be her girlfriend. Once Cady got home her parents asked questions she end up answering a few but she ignored the rest by going upstairs to her room too take off her makeup, she got ready for bed then looked at her phone and saw the picture of her and Janis. She looked at Janis for minutes which felt like hours. Her brown eyes drove her crazy. She loved them so much it was hard to explain, her beautiful smile, that smile could cure her sadness any day. Cady drifted off to sleep waiting for tomorrow to see Janis again

A/N:

Hey so this is my first story I hope you like it x
Word count: 1463