~Backstory~

Okay, so for your backstory I want you to include everything from the previous chapter. Power, how they got their injury, their personality and how their skill benefited them. As an added challenge I want to you to focus on a certain relationship and, I guess, genre.

3 Value Wheel - Relationship Focus

1 - Romantic
2 - Platonic
3 - Family

And also a coin to determine whether it's be tragic. It's a 50% chance so there's a high probability you're gonna cry while writing it!

Heads - Not Tragic
Tails - Tragic

Okay not that you have everything make sure you consider their personality and skills. And if they have any injuries or powers.

Here we go!

Graykit was born to Silverpatch and Barkwhisker. She didn't have siblings and was the only kit in the nursery for 5 moons so she only really knew her parents.

When she became an apprentice the only other apprentices, Sparrowpaw, Seedpaw. and Nightpaw, we're almost done their apprenticeship. She talked with them often and looked up to them. They left 3 moons into Graypaw's apprenticeship. She spent the rest of her apprenticeship alone and she became naturally a reserved and quiet cat. She talked with her parents, Sparrow-wing, Seedstripe and Nightstreak when she could.

She found herself closest with Nightstreak. He was easy to talk to and supportive. They confided in each other about their problems. Graypaw started to slightly like him but pushed it away to focus on her apprenticeship.

Her mentor, Tigersnap, was very critical of her. This caused her to become insecure about many things. "Your posture was off," "You weren't strong enough," "Your pounce needs work," were things she heard daily. They went from helpful to rude, "You can never do it right," or "You're so bad at fighting." 

She questioned her parents and few friends if she was doing anything wrong. She took their advice and improved as much as she could.  The harsh comments continued though making her progressively more and more insecure. She pushed through it with the help of Nightstreak.

She finally became a warrior, earning the new Grayflower, and her feelings for Nightstreak grew. She found herself thinking about how sleek his fur was or how he was so nice to the elders. She was still incredibly insecure and knew she would never be with him.

She tried to distance herself from Nightstreak and his siblings took notice. Seedstripe approached her.

Seedstripe talked with her and helped her. They became friends, rekindling their relationship from when they were apprentices. Grayflower built up the trust to tell her why.

Seedstripe helped her build up her confidence and talk to Nightstreak. All three of them would have conversations.

Nightstreak and Grayflower became close. After a few moons (this is getting a bit too long!) they went out on a patrol together, just the two of them.

Grayflower had accidentally slipped up saying, "Why do I love you?" Nightstreak took it as a joke but Grayflower just gave up and told him everything.

Nightstreak returned her feelings. It was slightly awkward as they were still young.

They didn't tell many cats but the Clan caught on. Always sitting with each other and talking and being very close. Inevitably, everycat (?) knew. As they became senior warriors they had kits.

Grayflower is now a queen in the ShadowClan nursery. Expecting their kits.

I'm sorry that was really bad I'm running off like no sleep or will to live. That's not a good excuse but maybe I'll rewrite it one day.

Tell me your backstories! I'm excited to hear them. Have a nice day/night! Catch you next chapter!

(I'm feeling extra cheery for some reason)