Allegiance

SkyClan

Leader: Brightstar- Ginger she-cat with white chest and toes. Yellow eyes.

Deputy: Willowmoon- Silver she-cat with cream and white undersides. Sea green eyes.

Medicine Cat: Mouseflower- Dilute tortoiseshell with scar across face and mint green eyes (App: Marblepaw)

-Warriors-

Stormfang- Big, Short-furred, black tom with scar across flank. Golden eyes.

Spottedbreeze- Brown spotted tabby she-cat with golden eyes.

Dawnfire- Very pale cream cat with ginger classic tabby stripes. Bright amber eyes.

Stonefeather- Light gray tom with a darker gray tail and blue eyes.

Dewfeather: Grey cat with white splashes and periwinkle eyes.

Harefrost- White cat with tan tabby splotches on ears. (App: Goldenpaw)

Sandyfrost- Slender, cream classic tabby point she-cat with ice-blue eyes.

Flurrystorm- White she-cat with blue eyes and grey, tabby striped ears.

Silverdawn- Pale silver tabby she-cat with light gold eyes.

Lionbush- Tan tabby tom with bushy fur and green eyes.

Cougarclaw- Thick-furred tan cat with white toes and golden eyes.

Eaglewing- Fluffy chocolate calico she-cat with golden eyes.

Caveglow-Black and white tom with bright yellow eyes. (App: Splashpaw)

Wildwolf- Thick-furred, grey classic tabby cat with white and red patches and green eyes.

Orchidice- White she-cat with grey points and ice blue eyes.

-Apprentices-

Marblepaw- Brown and cream mottled classic torbie she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Splashpaw- White tom with brown splashes and pale blue eyes.

Goldenpaw- Golden tabby she-cat with pale amber eyes and white paws, tail tip, and muzzle.

-Queens-

Brindleflame- Fluffy, tortie she-cat with amber eyes and a torn ear tip. (Mother to Blazekit: White tom kit with a ginger tail and ginger ears; And Palekit: White she-kit with a cream tail)

-Elders-

Fernfire- Ginger tabby she-cat with long claws and green eyes. Has poor eyesight.

ThunderClan:

Leader: Hawkstar- Brown tom with white flecks and golden eyes.

Deputy: Lilyfur- Dilute tortoiseshell and white with bright, vibrant, lime green eyes. (App: Lemonpaw)

Medicine Cat: Vinetail- Gray tabby tom with green eyes and a thin tail with patches of fur missing from it.

-Warriors-

Silvercloud- Silver and white she-cat with yellow eyes.

Flowerspots- Brown and white tabby she-cat with bright green eyes.

Brownberry- Brown she-cat with golden dapples and a white splash on chest. Amber eyes. (App: Applepaw)

Cricketpounce- Thick furred, brown tom with yellow eyes and a scar down one leg. (App: Tigerpaw)