TenTen X Male Reader

Requested by KaiUchihas

(Y/N) had had a crush on TenTen for a VERY long time.

Like, even before they were at the ninja school. Their parents knew eachother and they, themselves, were childhood friends as well.

You could say that it was a loop.        (Y/N)'s grandparents were childhood friends as well. So basically, anyone in his family was destined to be with one of their childhood friends, almost as if a deity had made it that way specifically.

There was only one problem though, TenTen was infatuated with Neji. She had spent almost all her time with him, she had actually left (Y/N) in favor of Neji.

This made (Y/N) heavily depressed. He would not got to sleep at times, rarely hang out with anyone and sadly, made him want to kill himself.

It all got worse, Especially when they got into their teen years. She got more "Active". Especially around Neji, at one point everyone thought they were dating.

But then, the 4th great Ninja War came along. And that's when alot of things changed. From start to finish, things were different. Originally, Naruto was supposed to die when Yamato's body was being controlled by a zetsu but that's when Hinata stepped in. Then that's when Neji stood in front of Hinata and Naruto, stating that he needed to repay both of them back and this was the perfect opportunity.

(Y/N) had watched it all go down. His body moved and went to push Neji out of the way of the incoming spikes but it was too late. The spikes had hit Neji and a few minutes later, he died.

As of right now, (Y/N) was on his way to TenTen's house to cheer her up. Recently, she had turned into the same as (Y/N) when she left him. Why would he go cheer her up even though she's the only reason why he's so depressed you ask? Because he still loved her.

Throughout the years his infatuation with the bunned hair girl had never gone away, even though he tried, he couldn't.

He didn't want TenTen to stay like he did so he was going to go cheer her up. Regardless of what he did to her.

(Y/N) stood there at the door and took a deep breath before he knocked on her door. A few minutes later, the door opened to reveal TenTen herself.

Her buns on the side of her head were let down, she was wearing Kunai decorated pajamas and her eyes were extremely red.

TenTen: (Y/N)? W-What are you doing here?

(Y/N): I heard the knews. I came here to see if you were ok and see if we could have a little chat.

TenTen: Umm s-sure, just let me go get dressed I'll be back in a few. Come inside and sit on the couch, while you wait, it's pretty cold.

(Y/N): Alright

TenTen opened the door to her apartment, the place was a little bit dirty but not too much. On the walls were Kunais, TenTen was always in love with weapons, even as a kid.

There were also some pictures of her and her friends, then he came across a picture with her and Neji at the graduation. Just before the Ninja war.

She was smiling widely and Neji, was also smiling a bit.

He frowned and put the picture back. As he put the picture back, he heard footsteps and saw TenTen with normal clothes on, her Buns were still not on the side of her head though but in his opinion, she looked better without them. Her voice was still crackling a bit however, he could tell that she was crying a lot. Even though she tried to hide it.