first meeting

Guys if you see something like this {£}it means english

£

Hai my name is Jennie Kim 18 y/o
and I live only, all by my self in my apartment , and of course I'm with my nanny, she is officially my  second mom.  since my parents is always on abroad for their work.  I know that they keep doing it. Because they want what's best for me. But I have no choice.  Even though I really want their presence around me but. They just leave me with my  nanny, and it's ok ''.    so my life is quite boring aye!  Luckily,  I have my 3 adorable friends., I meet them seems elementary, unfortunately we're not classmates because I was in the newzealand  Admitting the fact . Yeah I have my boyfriend and he broke me,  before it really hurts me so bad , a hurt was caused by taehyung my bf.

So you'll never ask , there is a boy , the  arrogant one , he always bully me and teasing me, but at the end I fall in love with this Jerk

          And my name is Xi>LuHan.
20 y/o I came from China , and transfer to Korea , so there where I continue my studies, the reason why I am went to Korea is to find juhyoon .. until now I still haven't yet find her..

To the school where I studied is I became an arrogant the girl named Jennie she's the girl who I always bully , but a lot of months had pass, I felt something that I didn't suppose to feel, but it's to late.. she's the replacement of irene. But this Jennie girl didn't feel the same way. And when the day were her friends are going abroad , there she's developing her feelings for me , and she accept me and I'm happy..

£Jennie my dear''' wake up stop ur day dreaming   bumaba kana. Malalate Kna na sa school,  remember it's ur first day ..
Jennie's second mom says.. trying to wake her up

£Nanny it's ok it's still  early  and  Im Still in daze.

£But u need to get ready for school I don't want you to be late dear nini!!

£Aish ok poh. uhm nanny i need u to tell something
yes nini go on what is it anyway dear?.. 

uhm nanny.. will ya please stop calling me by  my nickname ''nini'' please, it's feels like I'm a child about that  nickname nanny huhu. she fakes a cry .