Entry 1

Whenever I hang out with my friends, I feel as if I'm not there. Sure, they acknowledge my existence, but their body language says otherwise. For example, when the three of us walk "together", my two friends take the front, while I'm 3 feet behind them. They never care to slow down or something. They never even spare me a glance. They're both so caught up in tending to each other that I just am not there. Like it's just them hanging out. Think being a third wheel. And it doesn't get any better when I'm only hanging out with one of them, because all they can do is talk about how much they wish the other was here. Like, HELLO?!

They also find it great fun to tease me. I'm the weakest and most sensitive of the trio,(Or should I say, duo.) so that "makes me an easy target." I also used to get bullied by these kids in my old neighborhood, so that doesn't help at all. Once, I was telling one of my friends about how much their words hurt me. She then said that "maybe they were right."

...

To put in prospective, they called me things like worthless, crybaby, stupid, annoying, and so on. Wow. Thanks for that "bestie."

But then, they always try to play it off as a joke, and say I'm "overreacting" or whatever else. And my stupid self always believes that lie.

But even after all of that, the three of us are still best friends and still talk to this day. Tough love, I guess.