Tears. Gravestones. Life.

Mindy stared down at the gravestone. A lone tear sliding down her cheek. It had been three years since the funeral. Since that Christmas.

Mindys gloves were held loosely in one hand. Two roses in the other. One yellow, the other blue.

She proped them against the stone. One after the other. Yellow then blue.

She wiped her eyes and set her lucky baseball hat down with them, he had given it to her, it only made sense to give it back before she left.

She turned to the others. She gave Score one last hug and whispered five words in his ear. Then stepped back and grined.

"Is that all?" The driver called.

"Yes. Let's go." She waved to Score, who was softly singing. "A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming.."

Smiling, she sung back. "A whole new world,

A dazzling place I never knew... See ya Score." Then walked to the car, tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't even look back as the boy called out a soft "Good bye." And a small lavender rose fell from his palm.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Things you need to know : 1. Yellow roses mean: "Joy, Friendship, Welcome Back." Blue ones mean: "The Unattainable, The Impossible." So combined in this order, it equals:(I think.) "To welcome you back is impossible."

2. The lavender rose is often a sign of enchantment and love at first sight. Those who have been enraptured by feelings of love and adoration have used lavender roses to express their romantic feelings and intentions. 

Significantly, lavender is the color that priests wear during lent. This is a time of discretion. Thus, there is also an undertone of rigorous control, or a need to proceed cautiously and slowly. The color lavender also has a traditional association with royalty. In this regard, shades of lavender roses can suggest an air of regal majesty and splendor. 

So basically, Score fell in love with Mindy at first sight, but kept it a secret. He was going to give her the rose but she left to soon.