Chapter 1: total chaos

You took the long road home, loads of homework in your (f/c) backpack. Suddenly your best friend (friends/name) comes running up to you, "(y/n)! Can you-?!... Why are you dressed like that again?" she asks you.
You were wearing a boys Spiderman T-shirt, dark boot cut jeans, grey convers, and you had your long (h/c) hair up in a hat so that it appeared short.
"Because you know that I hate to wear that." you say while pointing at your friends outfit.
She was wearing a hot pink dress that went down to her knees, white leggings underneath, and black flats.
"There is nothing wrong with having a feminine side! Whatever are you going to Coralline's sleepover?" she asks. (If your friends name is Coralline then just change it)
"I wasn't planning on it." you say.
"TO BAD!! YOURE GOING!"
(F/n) then grabs your hand and drags you to the road that lead to her house, "NO! HELP!! THIS IS KIDNAPPING YOU KNOW!!! I DONT WANT TO GO TO A STUPID SLEEPOVER! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" but alas, your cries were in vain, there was no one around. When you two got to her house you kept struggling and it was quite hard for her to keep dragging you, so she called on the only reliable person, "Sebastian!"
Then out from your friends house came.... Her older brother Jake, "how many times have I told you not to call me that if you need me? I'm not a demon butler." He says.
"Yea, you don't want my soul and I have to bribe you most of the time, I'll give you 5 bucks if you carry (y/n) in for me. She won't stop struggling."
"No need for money this time, seeing her being tortured is its own reward."
"JAKE YOU TRAITOR!!!" you yell.
Jake is only 2 years older than you, and he's a player, so the only reason that he agreed to carry you in without money... "PERVERT!!! JAKE!! REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM MY A** OR I WILL BREAK IT AND SEND YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!" you scream bloody murder.... Yep... Jake the player slugged you over his shoulder, then did the one perverted thing that he could do while you were in that position... He put his hand on your a** so naturally you want to kill him right?
Jake just laughed at your threat and continued inside.... You gotta hate boys sometimes... Am I right? Any way, once you three reached (f/n)'s room. Jake tossed you onto her bed, causing the hat you were wearing to fall of and reveal your long (h/c) hair.
"There's the femininity." Jake says observing your extremely messy hair. You then grab your friends favorite stuffed pig and throw it at him, you having a great arm and perfect aim made you hit your target, "NOOOO!! NOT PINKY!" (f/n) yells for her stuffed pig.
"YOURE A PERVERT AND A TRAITOR!! YOURE A PERVRAITOR!!!" you yell ignoring your friends cries.
Jake again just laughs and slips out of the room, but he quickly pops his head back in, "Not my fault you look so fine." he says.
"GET OUT OF HERE YOU PLAYER!!!" you and your friend scream while throwing more pillows... Well (f/n) threw a pillow, you threw her stuffed white tiger... And only you hit your target. "NOOOO!!! NOT YUKI TO!!!" she screams.
(F/n) grabbed her brush and started to comb out all the knots in your (h/c) hair, "I have pajamas for you to wear here. And my mom always keeps clean toothbrushes and small packs of toothpaste here for guests so you should be covered." she says.
"I'm not wearing your prissy pajamas."
"Relax scroog you left your doctor who pj's here the last time you slept over."
You sigh in frustration, looks like you aren't gonna be able to worm your way out of this one. While your friend combed your hair you looked out the only window in her room, you notice a crow in the tree outside her window. Crows weren't very common here so it confused you, as you continued to stare at it you realize that it had wine red eyes.... And it appeared to be starring right back at you.

PLEASE READ!!! *points down at short authors note*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my souls!! It's the wonderful author!! Please read this!!! To start off the first chapter I have decided to have a little funny contest!! Whoever wins gets their ideas in the next chapter!! Whatever chapter I may be on by then. OK!! Now, if a boy has ever done anything perverted to you, and you're not embarrassed to put it in the comments, please say so!! Whoever I think has the most pervertedness WINS!! This contest will end next Thursday! I posted this the 4th of December!! So put in your entries!! By!! Till the next chapter!! And do please follow me!!