prologue

I own nothing not even plot sorry if I use your ideas it just means I reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllly liked them or couldn't think of away in the story around them. this is my first fan fiction so please try to help me if I miss spell or use the wrong term then leave a comment and tell me big help and thanks I in no way own anything that I use in the story nor do I own Naruto

and if I make anything new or make my own ideas you all can use them and you dont have to ask
---------------------------------------------------------

It's October 10th, or what in latter years will be known as the night of the kyuubi attack, Kushina uzumaki, or as her friends liked to call her "the red hot habanero," has just given birth to a set of triplets

Kushina was currently holding the youngest of the three babes in her arms. Minato was sitting next to his wife while holding menma namikaze and naruko uzumaki, the older two of the triplets. 

The babe in Kushina's arms held the name Naruto namikaze, as for why there was a deviation in the children's last names, earlier on in Kushina's pregnancy she and Minato had sat down and decided that the children would get their last name individually.

If the child was born with red hair they'd have the uzumaki last name. Vise versa, if they were to have blonde hair they would get the namikaze last name.

(That being said i feel no need to tell you their hair colors)

Kushina was quickly falling asleep, the strain of holding back the kyuubi and giving birth to the triplets having whipped out her mental reserves. 

The only reason she wasn't completely physically tired as well was her status as a 'uzumaki-kyuubi-jinchuuriki' which gave her positively absurd levels of stamina.

Minato was in a good amount of pain for a civilian's standards, his left hand had been squeezed like an orange and was now broken in three places, and the head ache he gained from helping his wife keep the kyuubi in was quite killer.

But still the joy from the birth of his three children and the cuteness of his sleepy wife, far outweighed the pain in his hand and his head.

Minato was just enjoying the feeling of peace he gained from just being with his wife and children when his wards went off.

It happened in a second.

.5 the man was in the room and running his kunai through the third hokages' wifes' neck.

.7 the man that Minato could now see was wearing a one eyed, full face mask under his hood. Was standing on the other side of kushina.

1. The masked man was disappearing in a swirl of black energy and had Kushina with him. Naruto had been flung into the air with an exploding paper tag stuck on the back of his blanket.

Minato cursed his exhaustion, knowing that he couldn't save his wife from this immediate capture, moved, in less than a second menma and naruko were safely and gently set down in their carriages still asleep. And naruto was safely in minato's arms, the explosive paper tag on the child's blanket was transferred to a kunai and teleported far away. 

Then minato's feet touched the ground again, and instant later naruto was in his crib, unharmed if not for the little frown on his face.

Minato quickly flowed some chakra into the arrays on each of the cribs and the one on his back. 

In an instant all four of them are in the uzumaki's compound, fifty feet below ground, in the dead clan's armory.

After checking to make sure each of the newborns are still asleep, Minato turns around to face his armory. In record time Minato slips on all his gear. Checking the sealing arrays lining the walls making sure that no one who wasn't keyed in by blood could get in.

After have verified that fact the yellow flashes eyes set in a look that could freeze ponds in minutes, there was not even the slightest hints of warmth in that look, someone had barged in, killed a woman that minato had looked up to as a grandmother, killed his 15 most trusted anbu [minus kakashi] and then proceed to physically take his wife from him and try to kill one of his children in front of him.

Minato stops his monologue for a moment as even 50 feet below ground the ceiling shakes as the kyuubi is released and makes that abundantly clear with the hate filled roar shot from its lips, luckly minato and his children are literal 50ft below ground so the shriek is little more than a buzz.

"And are now trying to use the monster that was formerly trapped inside my wifes gut to destroy my village..... whoever did this is gonna die, painfully" as minato finishes his monologue,he teleports to the sealing array tattooed on his wife's back.

(Skipping most everything else because i'm lazy)

Basically what followed can be explained like this,

Minato and the masked man move away from Kushina and fight, the masked man runs off after getting hit with rasengan.

Minato deals with nine tails trying to reck his town and teleports them all away.

Minato realizing his wife won't survive resealing the beast into her goes and grabs his kids while Kyuubi's distracted.

Minato after debating with his near dead wife starts sealing the beast into his three children, using a jutsu he and Kushina had developed in case a situation like this occurred.

They both get stabbed by kyuubi but not as bad as cannon.

Minato finishes sealing the kyuubi into his children and promptly teleports all of them to the hospital where they both pass out.