rounds one threw five

I just found this out and im pissed I swear if I could get into the naruto universe I would kill alit of people starting with changing the uchiha massicar to the massixar of the dojutsu, like the title says have fun and. narami for life but just to let you guys know I do still support naruhina,  naruto x fem sasuke, and naruto x sasuke twin sister, too and thats for the not cross overs
---------------------------------------------------------

author P.O.V time skip day of third exam-------------------------------------------------
it been one month since we last saw insight on our red tipped blond hero and now we can see him, his team mate and the other chunin test finalists down in the stadium along with the proctor of the exam is hayate (forgot the last name) hayate did the whole speech and shit then told naruto and neji to stay in arena the for the first match and everyone else to go to the stands for observation and waiting for their match neji got into his clan style and activated his byakugan. naruto got into what he likes to call the whirling fox style the previous mentioned combination of uzu style and kitsune style "like I said before neji todays the day you learn what family means and that fate doesn't decide everything" says naruto as neji just says "no it won't be uzumaki for fate has decided me the winner" "again, just how many arrogant pricks are in this village" naruto mumbled under his breath and with that the procter starts the match. neji immediately tries to close the distance between the two of them at the same time naruto shunshin to the trees neji having missed his target starts looking with his Byakugan and finds naruto in the trees he rushes over there but by this time naruto had already finished the hand signs to his jutsu and neji was running in a straight line naruto called "fox style: fox fire bullet "  naruto called out as kushina was thinking 'wait thats one of the techniques fhe fox used on me one time, how does naruto know that technique' as naruto put his hand on his mouth in a circular shape and shot  out multiple bullet shaped balls of pure blue fire. neji was able to dodge almost all of them but the one naruto hid behind a second barrage of fire that made a direct hit it as everyone all the konoha gennin thaught 'wow how did he do that,' and everyone not on narutos team thought 'whats fox style' the fire ball that hit neji burned of his head band and bandages allowing naruto and everyone see the caged bird seal as naruto saw this he thought 'so there's that seal again huh might as well take care of it now' naruto went to launch another attack, as naruto was moving to attack he started charging and rotating chakra in his hand as he was in front of neji he called out "lightning style: circuit shock" and shot a line of electricity from his finger into neji effectively stopping him from moving, then naruto said "the meaning of family is that you are always there for, care, help, and support each other. I know the burden of a seal that forced upon you I know how it feels to be discriminated and you want to know something else I may be the child of the fourth hokage but he, his family, and the village has hated me since birth. now let's get that seal off of you" naruto starts doing some hand signs, called out dead eyes seal, and  his hand glowed a dark blue he then placed his hands on neji's forehead and the seal was basically burned off and was replaced with a tattoo looking thing of two eyes and a circle around then but and x through them then neji passed out from the whole thing as the procter called the match as a win for naruto and the medics came to take neji away naruto jumps back up to the stands as the procter says  "second match: shino aburame vs. konkuroo of the sand will the contestants please come down to the arena floor" after that both shino and konkuroo start walking to the arena floor. there we can see as the procter of the test yells "HAJIMAI" and konkuroo pulls out one of his dolls and launches it at shino as, to the untrained eye, shino just held his hands out and just stood there, while of you looked close enough you could see he was sending out his bugs in fact naruto and the dojutsu users could see that the ones from his arm were just a diversion ad he was sending some more from his legs about half way to shino the bugs eat the strings causing the puppet to fall limp then shino sent out some of his wood eating bugs to eat the puppet then said "unless you want to lose your other puppet, I suggest you forfeit" to which konkuroo listened and forfeited the next minute reclaiming the remains of his puppet konkuroo left the stadium with the procter saying "winner by forfeit: shino aburame next match round three shikamaru nara vs. terimari of the sand will the contestants please come down to the arena floor" naruto noticed that shikamaru's laziness was kicking in again and that he was most likely to forfeit so sense shikamaru was leaning on the rail naruto shoved him off the rail and to the arena floor "what the hell naruto. what was that for" yelled shikamaru "you looked like you were going lazy again so I kicked your ass down there so you can't forfeit the match right off the bat" yelled back naruto the nara could only agree that he was thinking along those lines but at that time terimari walked into the arena floor and both shikamaru and terimari drop into their stances (this fights basically cannon until now)
shikamaru had surprised terimari by catching her in his shadow possession jutsu running threw a few hand signs the shadows grew a pair of hands and wrapped themselves around her shikamaru called this the shadow strangle jutsu the shadows put her in a choke hold after about half a minute she passed out making the procter call the match announcing shikamaru the winner of match three and calling down the contestants of match four choji akimichi vs. naruko uzukaze both walked down to the floor naruko got into the uzu stance and choji into his clan stance as the procter started the match naruko immediately jumped at him not giving him time to activate his expansion jutsu and bolder jutsu shooting punch after punch at choji some hitting, some missing, and some being blocked but still taking back lash damage, choji was able to hit a hole in naruko's defence and broke her chain allowing him some time to get in to the spiky boulder jutsu rolling straight at naruko allowing her to use ice style: ice wall jutsu to completely stop his attack and deal some damage to choji then went for another strike by running while doing the hand signs for and calling out once done with said hand signs she called out "wind style: air blades jutsu" she starts making slashes in the air and choji starts getting cut rendering his clan jutsu useless then landing on him and holding a kunai to his neck saying "give" to which choji announce his forfeit. the procter called the match and announced naruko the winner and proceeded to announce round five gaara of the sand vs. rock lee called them both down lee took his stance and just stood there with his arms crossed along with an emotionless face (again this one is basically cannon up until now) garra was laying on the floor his sand underneath him lee was barely standing gaara stuck his hand out and closed it into a fist as he said "sand coffin" entraping lee in the sand with no room to breath after about a minute lee dropped to the ground unconscious from lack of air the procter, once again, called the match with gaara as the winner by knockout along with saying we get a one hour resting period before the next set begins all naruto cared about was that it was him and shino next and he couldn't wait for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

okay I changed tge last chapter and in sorry this is soo late I changed the last chapter cause I think I moved too fast with the whole family thing so I had truble dealing with it and once again in sorry that this is soo late and kinda short